[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

God and Satan Are 2 characters created by human stupidity..in which u are a great master ...

those kind of stuff could scare only kids or retards.

I hope i cleared ur mind a bit...gn

yeah sure something that people believe for thousands of years is stupid and you.. an atheist 15 year old gay are the smart one...

-beep- God.

I'm famous!

you think you are famous but everybody is an atheist just like you so you are not different but the same with every facking 15 year old idiot who wants to think that he rebels against his parents by being an atheist...

lol, you know what the sad thing is? i tried once to talk with you (the same day i unbanned nikoloudos and billstain) but you said no.

Now i wonder why you and pwnz0r are so butthurted & dont have the willpower to talk and solve the "problem?"

wanna go more offtopic? np

the "problem" is cause you are so negative and narrowminded and always provoking.

@pnwzor why you are famous?

creator of 1st gost something which many people hate

stop it dont worth it trust me i know it from first hand :)

true it is like recycling but in the end i will be the bad and banned guy meanwhile he will be untouched.

yeah sure something that people believe for thousands of years is stupid and you.. an atheist 15 year old gay are the smart one...

a 13 y old drunk girl xd

GO TO -beep-ING SLEEP xd...

and wait for me i come with Satan to ur bedroom and start dancing cha-cha

true it is like recycling but in the end i will be the bad and banned guy meanwhile he will be untouched.

nonono you dont get the whole thing

just look over the requested and made changes for example i say make a list with trusted sellers to reduce scam and they make trusted seller award for 20€ and these are the really small things if the members would know what i know or the staffers know the members would be like

stupidity.jpg