[Share]L2J-KILLER -Server Crasher-

˚کe®κ

/agree

Dawn...how does it feel to be a slave? :)

Since he is self awareness, I think that he has started evolving.

Don't ask me to what =]

Since when everyone like to crash server for fun?

Since I just made a program that could attack a server... and now people are just copying me lol!

This is just getting funnier every day :P

... no futher comment from me... i don't wanna talk with noobs that don't know what they are talking about and just believing what they see, Kiddy's in this forum has been increased by 99,99% LOL!

Since I just made a program that could attack a server... and now people are just copying me lol!

... no futher comment from me... i don't wanna talk with noobs that don't know what they are talking about and just believing what they see, Kiddy's in this forum has been increased by 99,99% LOL!

If somebody that can fix your creations in less than 1 day is called a kid (Intrepid), then for sure, he is a very smart kid ;-]

agree with you

If somebody that can fix your creations in less than 1 day is called a kid (Intrepid), then for sure, he is a very smart kid ;-]

actually i temp fix serks creation too in less than 15min xD just need a memory handler to dont let it fill the ram with junk :D

This is MaxCheaters guys. Stop being such kids and stop sharing DDoS programmes and start sharing cheats.

It is based on l2 server packets.

And by the way, if it is "maxcheaters" then lets remove all discussing boards, developing one, off-topic, spam, photoshop, guides/tutorials, and bots (they're programs too).