Is LineageII dead?

The bad thing with l2 these days it that it has no new players.. All the old players are there (people who were playing since c3-c4 or w/e). And that's bad.. one day they'll get bored.

I don't like the clients after interlude and YES i've tried them intrepid. They just don't remind me l2 anymore!

The bad thing with l2 these days it that it has no new players.. All the old players are there (people who were playing since c3-c4 or w/e). And that's bad.. one day they'll get bored.

I don't like the clients after interlude and YES i've tried them intrepid. They just don't remind me l2 anymore!

well lately when i decided to make a server i tested all chronicles from C4 to epilogue and the best was epilogue and final idk why i just love the way it works on pvp side because of the new formulas the older chronicles are booring from that aspect and since im not a pve guy i cant play with something that have shit pvp experience and a lot of unplayable classes

not dead just in pause ahahaha becuse always the same :D

ha? I agree l2 is not dead just in pause...And indeed final is a real good chronicle trust me  you interlude fans :P

i think ncsoft .. do her best..... i dont think that l2 is dying.. cuz that would be a big ''fail'' of world. i know and i agree with you that now we have some problems.. but trust me.. they will fix them...

Off topic as always (sorry) :

Is new server to lineage.ro still coming? I was reading about it before more then half and year and I still don't see it. :/ Anyone know about it?

On topic:

I don't think that L2 is dieing. About end of l2 think only (biggest part) ppls, who tryied gracia in bugged l2j 1week servers. They saw a shit... Lots of bugs, no balance, etc..

If everyone would have a chance to play in global, I think most ppls mind would change.

For my opinion since the c5 the game was excellent.Maybe there was unbalanced classes,it's true that but I believe the Chronicle 5 was the last well-worked client.

Then came the Interlude with dinosaurs as monsters and a new island.I never liked it because I always believed that didn't match with the l2 concept.Then in ct1 added a new race to attract gamers again.(KAMAEL are a big failure for me.Gather souls to do that,have two wings but can't fly,can't use other weapons or armors,can't subclass other races and they aren't strong at all).Then the ct1.5 came out,another failure which had almost nothing new.Gracia pt1 why it came out?Just for the Kamaloka?Gracia pt2 another failure with almost nothing new.Ct2.3 was a better update we saw.Now the Epilogue,just another failure,added some new leveling areas and that was an update.

The only good thing is that the menus became better with all those new changes and the gameplay more friendly to the users.

For my opinion since the c5 the game was excellent.Maybe there was unbalanced classes,it's true that but I believe the Chronicle 5 was the last well-worked client.

Then came the Interlude with dinosaurs as monsters and a new island.I never liked it because I always believed that didn't match with the l2 concept.Then in ct1 added a new race to attract gamers again.(KAMAEL are a big failure for me.Gather souls to do that,have two wings but can't fly,can't use other weapons or armors,can't subclass other races and they aren't strong at all).Then the ct1.5 came out,another failure which had almost nothing new.Gracia pt1 why it came out?Just for the Kamaloka?Gracia pt2 another failure with almost nothing new.Ct2.3 was a better update we saw.Now the Epilogue,just another failure,added some new leveling areas and that was an update.

The only good thing is that the menus became better with all those new changes and the gameplay more friendly to the users.

you know 0 about l2 and by the way kamaels have 1 wing not 2 but ok have at your way :)

addicted to l2j greek~failed servers too much ? check the official site a bit and see that it has been added to every chronicle.

kamael has one wing on their final form it has 2 wing and btw you want kamael to fly ? seriously THINK ABOUT IT. if kamael flies he will be able to kill every class fsss.

soul system of kamaels is something like the sonic force system of gladiator.

kamaels are strong and very complicated race what's why everyone cries :(

Too much fail on one post i don't know that to quote 1st.