Is LineageII dead?

Well guys what do you think about L2 nowdays?

I believe the game doesn't worth it nowdays.

1)Bad graphics

2)Unbalanced classes(Dwarfs and Kamaels are useless,Elfs and Dark Elfs are not so strong as Human and Orcs).

3)Latest updates are totally useless.(From T1 to Gracia Epilogue,we saw nothing interesting)

4)The gameplay remains still boring(Kill monsters to get adenas,kill to get weapons,kill to gain levels,kill...all the time)

5)Lag problems

Seems that NC Soft just don't care about it anymore.

Furthermore the private servers are almost all laggy,with bad GM's and corrupted.Nothing like the big good old servers like L2 Elite,Noobwars,The game and there were also some good high xp servers.All these make the players to avoid L2.

A true fan of L2...

What is your opinion about L2 nowdays?

yes, lineage 2 is slowly dying. I think on Teon players can't brake 1500, and 50% are bots and afk players, same on Luna, max 700 players.

you said the currently 2 most low populated off server go to franz bb and teon is low populated because of the bots

and for you feelmyspells...well actually human stupidity ownz..

1) Bad Graphics?thats the same engine like it was under C3 so its -beep-ing old and STILL BETTER than 95% of the mmorpg graphics engine for example wow or the even shittier aion.

2)pff the difference beetwen lineage and wow is wow is 100% balance that makes the pvp boring in wow you depend on items in lineage you depend on a char thats how it goes thats the same in ALL chronicle like the -beep-ing interlude where 1char above all bb

3)useless?nothing interesting?you are an idiot?

T1-new race(its a pretty nice supporter class also that mage-fighter thing funny to play)

T1.5-good extension with hellbound island and the new improved buff thing also the sub certification thing,the divine transforms,new pets

T2.1-vitality system,kamaloka,a lot of new skills,jewel augment

T2.2-enchant armor hp bonus,labirinth of abyss

etc etc im not going to continue there are a LOT of usefull things.

NCSoft dont care?thats not true they are just know what lineage means thats all and its obvious you dont know it.

The private server thing...all laggy?thats depends on your inet connection and the server location so bb you cant say all laggy,and corruption...well again depends on the server but the truth is why i met only with 1 corrupt gm under the years i played lineage?hmmm

What is your opinion about L2 nowdays?

My opinion about L2 nowdays...there are a lot of people who cant play lineage anymore thats just logical brain they cant own partys with 1 class like they did in il with destro or in C5 with duelist and now they say l2 is shit...or they say kamael is ugly thats why they dont play the fact is thats just bullshit but nobody talk about the real reason because hard to say yes im too dumb to play with it.And what you want?if the players are dumb the admins will be dumb too thats how it goes learn to play a game like it can be played thats the key for example i know only a few ppl who understand the elemental system which is a really big part of the game...

I can't say that l2 is dying, just look at Russian retail- 8(or more, don't remember) are full of enthusiastic people, on each 4k+ online. Eng retail is possibly dying cause old players got bored and went to aion, new players don't want to start on offi cause it's just impossible to catch up with old players that are still playing there. Private servers aren't as fun mostly because of bad development. There isn't a single retail like server with full working, at least, gracia files. Personally I don't want to play on IL when there are those bad ass updates on retail. About l2j gracia servers- imo they aren't worth my time, too little people, lags, freezes, customs, corrupt gms and etc.

So the conclusion is- either go play on russian official, either play aion, or wait before this servers files (rpg-club.com) get leaked to other free servers.

P.s. I'm currently waiting for a new l2dex server to launch, if any1 is interested, here's the adress lineage.ro

SOz did i heard that Kamaels are useless??? :@ what hell no!! if u know how to play a kamael ( on a balanced srv) u rlyyy PWN

finally someone with logical brain...great...

He Knows Play Only With Kamael ^^

its okay but he still dont say the same bullshit like these interlude fans...you know the "kamael looks ugly thats why i dont play only interlude"