Is LineageII dead?

that's why gracia finals servers are not reaching the populatiry of c4/early c6 servers.

+1 .

Real , good L2 is something different from this ''Kamael shits''

Missing C4 seasons

Well guys what do you think about L2 nowdays?

I believe the game doesn't worth it nowdays.

1)Bad graphics - You dont know sh**, L2 has way better graphics than 90% of the MMORPG's nowadays

2)Unbalanced classes(Dwarfs and Kamaels are useless,Elfs and Dark Elfs are not so strong as Human and Orcs). - Elfs are not strong ? Dark elfs are not strong ? Wow, than my favourite class PW just kills shitload of people cause i hax.

3)Latest updates are totally useless.(From T1 to Gracia Epilogue,we saw nothing interesting)- Nothing intresting ? Elements made the game actually fun, stop playing loll2j interlude servers

4)The gameplay remains still boring(Kill monsters to get adenas,kill to get weapons,kill to gain levels,kill...all the time) - Yeah, and once you get lvl 78 and you start actually going to fights, and already got some gear, its never boring again due to perma war.

5)Lag problems - Buy a new pc/isp

Seems that NC Soft just don't care about it anymore.

Furthermore the private servers are almost all laggy,with bad GM's and corrupted.Nothing like the big good old servers like L2 Elite,Noobwars,The game and there were also some good high xp servers.All these make the players to avoid L2.

A true fan of L2...

What is your opinion about L2 nowdays?

You all no like Gracia because in C4 C5 you kill 20 people with titan and duelist than NC soft make new race and balance so you can't kill 20 people with 1 class. Also, it take all you 3 year learn how play L2 so you mad they change it up for the better. Learn to adapt to change !

Aion look like WoW

Lineage 2 has good graphic that why has much lag for me !

New quest

Kamael is very good because have 100 HP and much skill/usefull mage/fighter char !

Well guys what do you think about L2 nowdays?

I believe the game doesn't worth it nowdays.

1)Bad graphics

2)Unbalanced classes(Dwarfs and Kamaels are useless,Elfs and Dark Elfs are not so strong as Human and Orcs).

3)Latest updates are totally useless.(From T1 to Gracia Epilogue,we saw nothing interesting)

4)The gameplay remains still boring(Kill monsters to get adenas,kill to get weapons,kill to gain levels,kill...all the time)

5)Lag problems

Seems that NC Soft just don't care about it anymore.

Furthermore the private servers are almost all laggy,with bad GM's and corrupted.Nothing like the big good old servers like L2 Elite,Noobwars,The game and there were also some good high xp servers.All these make the players to avoid L2.

A true fan of L2...

What is your opinion about L2 nowdays?

i thing the l2 is not dead some ppl want server with custom and some with no custom example all here want one server with some features who don't have the other server like me i want the server's with custom because i like the new thing's and i want to test this and in my server if i can and now that I learned to make my own a gun not so good but I learned here in the forum because to not like a server with custom?? the lineage is not dead and already the NcSoft can do it better i think!!

No,what I try to say is that l2 is no more developing good.I mean look the update after Kamael.What had the Hellbound?Some new weapons,this isn't a reason to update I believe the same with Gracia part 1 and 2 and Gracia Epilogue.They just did the updates to keep the population.So compare this game now to the brand-new MMORPGS and don't tell that l2 is better because you like l2.See it as a general and reasonable gamer.

No,what I try to say is that l2 is no more developing good.I mean look the update after Kamael.What had the Hellbound?Some new weapons,this isn't a reason to update I believe the same with Gracia part 1 and 2 and Gracia Epilogue.They just did the updates to keep the population.So compare this game now to the brand-new MMORPGS and don't tell that l2 is better because you like l2.See it as a general and reasonable gamer.

"some new weapons" man dont be that dumb...there are much much more features...

i say it again the fact that you dont know shit about a game its dont mean that the game is shit or dead...

i think l2 not dead because this game is the best online game which i play . Wow is copy of l2 i dont boring because in every different svr you will meet new things you change your gameplay also the kameals isnt bad and especially kameal buffer which has amazing buffs , if you know to play these chars you will see that kameal char worth 

l2 IS NOT dead..atm NcSoft is focusing more on Aion and i hope on new functions with new clients even if i think that we have to wait L3/T.E.R.A(i didnt still understand is is the same game developed by 2 different teams lol) to see something new..just 2 things:bad graphic??lag? first u should say where u met lag..private servers?(noob's one,so 80% of them)official?(even if i didn't play on official,i don't think that there is lag) and lag depends also by ur internet connection..bad graphic?l2 is still one of the mmorpg with the best graphic on the world..u can't compare l2 with aion because aion is new and is built on a different engine..so i am still a fan of l2;)

l2 is not dead, but still there are new ideas going in their minds and its natural they dont depend on one game, maybe they dont try that much like they use to with l2, but still its not dead... and its hard to find good server at these times...

• 4 weeks later...

you said the currently 2 most low populated off server go to franz bb and teon is low populated because of the bots

and for you feelmyspells...well actually human stupidity ownz..

1) Bad Graphics?thats the same engine like it was under C3 so its -beep-ing old and STILL BETTER than 95% of the mmorpg graphics engine for example wow or the even shittier aion.

2)pff the difference beetwen lineage and wow is wow is 100% balance that makes the pvp boring in wow you depend on items in lineage you depend on a char thats how it goes thats the same in ALL chronicle like the -beep-ing interlude where 1char above all bb

3)useless?nothing interesting?you are an idiot?

T1-new race(its a pretty nice supporter class also that mage-fighter thing funny to play)

T1.5-good extension with hellbound island and the new improved buff thing also the sub certification thing,the divine transforms,new pets

T2.1-vitality system,kamaloka,a lot of new skills,jewel augment

T2.2-enchant armor hp bonus,labirinth of abyss

etc etc im not going to continue there are a LOT of usefull things.

NCSoft dont care?thats not true they are just know what lineage means thats all and its obvious you dont know it.

The private server thing...all laggy?thats depends on your inet connection and the server location so bb you cant say all laggy,and corruption...well again depends on the server but the truth is why i met only with 1 corrupt gm under the years i played lineage?hmmm

My opinion about L2 nowdays...there are a lot of people who cant play lineage anymore thats just logical brain they cant own partys with 1 class like they did in il with destro or in C5 with duelist and now they say l2 is shit...or they say kamael is ugly thats why they dont play the fact is thats just bullshit but nobody talk about the real reason because hard to say yes im too dumb to play with it.And what you want?if the players are dumb the admins will be dumb too thats how it goes learn to play a game like it can be played thats the key for example i know only a few ppl who understand the elemental system which is a really big part of the game...

You took the words out of my mouth !

Thats exactly how i feal :)

L2 Will Never Die !!!

As long as there will be new players like you play 5 years you get boored in that 5 years think about the new age of Lineage 2 players ...

It simply imposible for L2 to Die !

i dont think that l2 is dead not so fast

if you search in many private off servers there are much people and to official ofc so there are still people who play l2

but this doesn't mean that l2 wouldn't be dead one day if NCSoft continue like this then l2 is dead