[Preview][S4 League][PC]

pa40

1st Time AP Special Extended

17854.png

Because the 1st Time AP Special in S4League was such a big success, we have extended this event until May 11, so all first-time AP spenders still have the chance to get their hands on 3 free Toy Gun Capsules! Read further...

The 1st Time AP Special is for all users who spend AP for the first time. So if you only recently decided to spend AP on alaplaya, this is the perfect opportunity to get more out of your AP. Get to S4 and get your free capsules! This event is extended untill Tuesday May 11, so you still have more than enough time to charge your account with AP and get over to S4League.

17853.png

S4League New PEN System

17907.png

ood news for all advanced S4 players among you: From now on, PEN are dropped by a new method. The amount of PEN you are rewarded with after every match increases according to your experience in S4League, isn’t that fair? This means the higher your level is, the more PEN you will receive.

All players level 10 or higher will automatically receive 20% more PEN, all players level 20 or higher receive +25% and all players from level 30 receive 30% more PEN from every match they play.

Level 10-19 +20% PEN

Level 20-29 +25% PEN

Level 30 or higher +30% PEN

If that is no reason to intensively play S4League to level up as fast as you can…It’s worth it, literally. Go for it!

Your alaplaya team

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Events For All Of You

17876.png

This month, there are events for all of you. No matter if you prefer AP Specials, PEN Events or if you're waiting for the right moment to spend AP for the first time, here's something for everyone of you:

+25% PEN Event

Prepare for another round of the popular PEN Events – this time, you have whole five days to sweep the board as the event starts on 12.05.10 and lasts until 16.05.10. So for five days, every match you play earns you the regular amount of PEN plus 25% on top. Simply get over the game and play any mission, any match or mode and for all the PEN you earn, you will get a quarter on top.

FTAPS Event

All players of S4League who spend AP for the first time will be rewarded with three capsules once. The capsules are the new G's Heavy Machine Gun Black Capsule you can see below. So if you have just decided to spend AP for the first time, get over to S4League and grab your free capsules. This FTAPS event takes place from 12.05.10 until 19.05.10. Take the chance! And don't forget that the capsules will be provided with 24 hours delay.

3/6/9 Event

Also there is a new 3/6/9 event that comes with the new capsules G's Metal Storm Capsule and G's Heavy Machine Gun Black. The 3/6/9 event provides you with bonus capsules for all of the two new capsules you purchase during the event period. Simply enter the shop and get to the G’s Capsules. If you purchase 3 capsules at a time, you'll get one bonus capsule on top. If you purchase 6 capsules, you’ll receive 3 more on top. Purchasing 9 capsules gets you 5 on top. Purchasing 13 capsules actually gets you 19, and the purchase of 23 capsules actually makes 34! It’s raining capsules! The event is running from 12.05.10 until 19.05.10.

PEN Event

During the event period of the other events, there is also a PEN Event that doubles your chance to receive permanent items from the Fumbi Shop. Let Fumbi dance for you to get the chance to receive permanent items instead of any other duration. Within the time stated, the chance is twice as big, so let Fumbi dance like crazy!

Have fun,

your alaplaya Team

17894.png

• 1 month later...

yeah but donators are ruining the game :/ too much dmg :P

Yeah there are some idiots that they give all their money but you can find some nice matches without donors too.

Yeah there are some idiots that they give all their money but you can find some nice matches without donors too.

yes i love GF matches!!!! :D but there only few at Free 2 , only if the server is full of pro/semi pro :)

yes i love GF matches!!!! :D but there only few at Free 2 , only if the server is full of pro/semi pro :)

Unfortunately there are only few but if you have patience you can find them ;)