Crack Any MYSQL Database (Brute Force)

Funny how people claim the programme is awesome, yet no one has hacked a single database so far.

And I'm sure not even the creator of the programme has hacked any MySQL Databases yet.

This is why as Wizzy already explained:

1) It will never guess a good written password.. example 9934713599aasd !!!

2) Almost all of the databases has their remote access disabled !!!

and

3) Good luck successfully guessing the MySQL username (on top of reason 2 why this programme sucks)

This is a cheaters forum, not a stupid DDoS/Bruteforce forum. Sad that it has to sink to this level because of people like DragonHunter

my antivir find keylogger

Yeah, that's also how people like DragonHunter like to work. So be careful. I remember that packet programme he made, my Anti-Virus totally signaled an alarm when i unpacked it.

this program is totally useless like your l2j attacker linux + hardware firewall + proper SQL setup and bb your program is useless.

OMG your pc must be really fast :S my pc types each pass in 0,3 seconds not 30 passes in 0,3 seconds!

He just made the video go faster :P ... btw the v1.2 havent been posted =(

you people are so fking dumb asses... may i record one video of the program rulling at my computer?

you don't even see him trying the passwords(it does it fking fast), btw yeah i founded one DataBase password. was just root root but the program as catched it by himself.. So lick my balls and yeah dragonhunter knows how to work with his own programs.. Do you all do better than him? NO YOU DON'T SO JUST DON'T POST THIS CRAP OF THINGS.. You all are so jealous about the others ... So annoying omfg

Dragon! You have update the link or upload the version 1.2?

All the people is flaming his work dude, you think he has pacience to share something that he made and then everyone flame it? i wont share anything more.. just cuz that dumb asses are jealous about his work wtf?

you people are so fking dumb asses... may i record one video of the program rulling at my computer?

you don't even see him trying the passwords(it does it fking fast), btw yeah i founded one DataBase password. was just root root but the program as catched it by himself.. So lick my balls and yeah dragonhunter knows how to work with his own programs.. Do you all do better than him? NO YOU DON'T SO JUST DON'T POST THIS CRAP OF THINGS.. You all are so jealous about the others ... So annoying omfg

/Agree ^^

All the people is flaming his work dude, you think he has pacience to share something that he made and then everyone flame it? i wont share anything more.. just cuz that dumb asses are jealous about his work wtf?

Ye they probably cannot make any program since they were all leaching, 99% of the mxc forum is not a programmer at all lol

and the other 1% is a programmer (maybe 20 people... so far I've seen lol)

And come on guys my program is to Brute Force and trying a lot of passwords

We aren't flaming it - we just show that its pathetic.

The point is that he made alot of programs and just giving previews.. which is pathetic.

he's trying to be "lool see meee im so awesome when im on the pc"...

and whats the point? A man is not a man when he dedicated his whole life on programming... Imo he's just some fat kid who tries to proove himself here ,nothing more.

When you are such a programmer why don't you share the programs and put pics everywhere its yours ,cuz some1 may leech it?

pathetic..