Crack Any MYSQL Database (Brute Force)

hi dragon i watch your work,is amazing...but i tried to crack a server yesterday.and nothing huppened.and maybe my connection was very slow because,when i watch your video is not the same downloading as yours..and something else, as the guy above we must know and put the right ip of server?thanks and i w8 for new release work....:))

yes you need the IP. and i have a question: wouldn't the admin see that you are brute-forcing? i mean sending so many passwords even if he does not see what you are doing won't it look like a DoS (=ban)?

rofl you dont even need to be ingame >.>

It does not find peoples' accounts, but navicat's password...

Read better!

hi dragon i watch your work,is amazing...but i tried to crack a server yesterday.and nothing huppened.and maybe my connection was very slow because,when i watch your video is not the same downloading as yours..and something else, as the guy above we must know and put the right ip of server?thanks and i w8 for new release work....:))

How u know that it dont work when u dont even have his IP?

just a big LOL.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• (862)4337118 Psychic Lost Love Spell in Laredo,TX   Psychic love spells ☎️ +1 (862) 4337118 in Dallas, TX To Get Back Ex Lover Black magic cleansing. Psychic love spells in Dallas, TX if you want to reunite with your ex, this spell is for you. This spell is best for people who break up with someone and realize they wish they hadn't, and it won't force the other person to get back into the relationship. Instead, it removes the negative energy. Expert love spells to renew your relationship & make your relationship stronger. love spells to bring back the feelings of love for ex-lovers. Increase the intimacy, affection & love between you and your lover using voodoo relationship love spells in the USA. Black Magic Spells Removal Money spells, easy love spells with just words, think of me spell, powerful love spell, spells of love, spells that work, love potion to attract a man, easy love spells with just words, pink candle prayer, white magic spells, call me spell, manifestation spell, gay love spells, commitment spells, business spells and, how to bring back lost love in a relationship, Witchcraft love spells that work immediately to increase love & intimacy in your relationship. Attraction love spells to attract someone, stop a divorce, prevent a breakup & get your ex back. Get back your ex-lover If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will bring our spiritual powers to bring him/her back.
    • (862)4337118 Psychic Lost Love Spell in Lubbock,TX   Psychic love spells ☎️ +1 (862) 4337118 in Dallas, TX To Get Back Ex Lover Black magic cleansing. Psychic love spells in Dallas, TX if you want to reunite with your ex, this spell is for you. This spell is best for people who break up with someone and realize they wish they hadn't, and it won't force the other person to get back into the relationship. Instead, it removes the negative energy. Expert love spells to renew your relationship & make your relationship stronger. love spells to bring back the feelings of love for ex-lovers. Increase the intimacy, affection & love between you and your lover using voodoo relationship love spells in the USA. Black Magic Spells Removal Money spells, easy love spells with just words, think of me spell, powerful love spell, spells of love, spells that work, love potion to attract a man, easy love spells with just words, pink candle prayer, white magic spells, call me spell, manifestation spell, gay love spells, commitment spells, business spells and, how to bring back lost love in a relationship, Witchcraft love spells that work immediately to increase love & intimacy in your relationship. Attraction love spells to attract someone, stop a divorce, prevent a breakup & get your ex back. Get back your ex-lover If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will bring our spiritual powers to bring him/her back.
    • (862)4337118 Psychic Lost Love Spell in Plano,TX   Psychic love spells ☎️ +1 (862) 4337118 in Dallas, TX To Get Back Ex Lover Black magic cleansing. Psychic love spells in Dallas, TX if you want to reunite with your ex, this spell is for you. This spell is best for people who break up with someone and realize they wish they hadn't, and it won't force the other person to get back into the relationship. Instead, it removes the negative energy. Expert love spells to renew your relationship & make your relationship stronger. love spells to bring back the feelings of love for ex-lovers. Increase the intimacy, affection & love between you and your lover using voodoo relationship love spells in the USA. Black Magic Spells Removal Money spells, easy love spells with just words, think of me spell, powerful love spell, spells of love, spells that work, love potion to attract a man, easy love spells with just words, pink candle prayer, white magic spells, call me spell, manifestation spell, gay love spells, commitment spells, business spells and, how to bring back lost love in a relationship, Witchcraft love spells that work immediately to increase love & intimacy in your relationship. Attraction love spells to attract someone, stop a divorce, prevent a breakup & get your ex back. Get back your ex-lover If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will bring our spiritual powers to bring him/her back.
    • (862)4337118 Psychic Lost Love Spell in Corpus Christi,TX   Psychic love spells ☎️ +1 (862) 4337118 in Dallas, TX To Get Back Ex Lover Black magic cleansing. Psychic love spells in Dallas, TX if you want to reunite with your ex, this spell is for you. This spell is best for people who break up with someone and realize they wish they hadn't, and it won't force the other person to get back into the relationship. Instead, it removes the negative energy. Expert love spells to renew your relationship & make your relationship stronger. love spells to bring back the feelings of love for ex-lovers. Increase the intimacy, affection & love between you and your lover using voodoo relationship love spells in the USA. Black Magic Spells Removal Money spells, easy love spells with just words, think of me spell, powerful love spell, spells of love, spells that work, love potion to attract a man, easy love spells with just words, pink candle prayer, white magic spells, call me spell, manifestation spell, gay love spells, commitment spells, business spells and, how to bring back lost love in a relationship, Witchcraft love spells that work immediately to increase love & intimacy in your relationship. Attraction love spells to attract someone, stop a divorce, prevent a breakup & get your ex back. Get back your ex-lover If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will bring our spiritual powers to bring him/her back.  Corpus Christi,TX
    • (862)4337118 Psychic   Lost Love Spell     in     Arlington,TX   Psychic love spells ☎️ +1 (862) 4337118 in Dallas, TX To Get Back Ex Lover Black magic cleansing. Psychic love spells in Dallas, TX if you want to reunite with your ex, this spell is for you. This spell is best for people who break up with someone and realize they wish they hadn't, and it won't force the other person to get back into the relationship. Instead, it removes the negative energy. Expert love spells to renew your relationship & make your relationship stronger. love spells to bring back the feelings of love for ex-lovers. Increase the intimacy, affection & love between you and your lover using voodoo relationship love spells in the USA. Black Magic Spells Removal Money spells, easy love spells with just words, think of me spell, powerful love spell, spells of love, spells that work, love potion to attract a man, easy love spells with just words, pink candle prayer, white magic spells, call me spell, manifestation spell, gay love spells, commitment spells, business spells and, how to bring back lost love in a relationship, Witchcraft love spells that work immediately to increase love & intimacy in your relationship. Attraction love spells to attract someone, stop a divorce, prevent a breakup & get your ex back. Get back your ex-lover If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will bring our spiritual powers to bring him/her back.
  • Topics