2012 real or Fake?? !!

bubulinas

they can't sell one bottle for 5k Euro >.>

dude its not sell the bottle 5k euro they cost to this combany to clean the water 5k euro

if you try buy this bottle of those combanys it's cost like 2 euros or 2,50...

My bad for Water.... sorry

I hope the world will end in 2012,

Emo feelings we made this awful world and

soon we will destroy it, so what if the world

will end from our hands or from one god? it's the same c'mon

Re malaka se parakalw min arxizeis lipisou mas ... pw me ton 8eo kai me ton 8eo , na afiseis ton 8eo stin 8esi tou kai na grapseis an ine true i oxi lew egw

I'm not the one who started speaking about this. Look the post above.

Your pathetic and fanatic behavior in favour of your god doesn't have any result to me.

The rule says "Don't speak about religion." so I can comment your thoughts about your god if I'm not insulting you.

I'm not the one who started speaking about this. Look the post above.

Your pathetic and fanatic behavior in favour of your god doesn't have any result to me.

The rule says "Don't speak about religion." so I can comment your thoughts about your god if I'm not insulting you.

we didnt speak about our god we speak only for this year [2012]...

they create a movie about 2012 rofl?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

[GR]Ο Ροναλντ Εμεριχ που έχει βάλει την σφραγίδα του σε ταινίες καταστροφής που έγραψαν ιστορία όπως η «Μέρα ανεξαρτησίας» και το «the day after tomorrow» έχει έτοιμη την εκδοχή του για το τέλος του κόσμου με τίτλο «2012».

Η έξοδος της ταινίας στους κινηματογράφους έχει προγραμματιστεί για τις 13 Νοεμβρίου.