Stop Making Fail Servers PLEASE!

OK guys, I am not trying to say those server makers are bad, or just to increase my post count or start a flame. But, I am so sick of seeing these random INTERLUDE Java servers popping up everyday withthe same bugged pack and the same features!

For those of you who know what I meant by same features,

40000000x

Safe 5 max 25

Dynasty/Demonic/Icarus/Vesper items

"NO LAG"

"no bugs"

75% enchant normal

100% enchant blessed

tk/ucoz sites

Why is almost every server like this???

Why doesn't anybody actually try the server before posting their server here?

Yes, I understand it is hard work to keep up a server, but really, If u want to be successful you have to sacrifice some things such as 9 EUROS A YEAR for a .com domain to actually not look like fail.

Really, these servers made by 10 yr old Gr33k kids are getting old.

I want all you server developers to know, don't post your server without testing it and sacrifice that 9 Euros for a REAL domain.

I think nomz is right about the fail ucoz sites.

Remember, I am NOT trying to create  flames or insult server makers.

I am just sharing my opinion...

My point is, STOP MAKING FAIL SERVERS THAT COME UP EVERY SINGLE -beep-ING DAY!

Every one of these servers have extreme lag when there is 1 player online and always have max 3 people online!

And you know how long each survives? Max 2 weeks than "server closed because nobody wanna play"

Why .tk/ucoz? Hm... I guess because it's free?

People create servers to test their skills.

So if you don't like, just don't reply.

BTW I see many servers with .com L2J that close 2 days after open, so...

Tell me a server with more than 50 people, using ucoz...

the 4/5 of servers here are .ucoz or .tk..what would u expect. I think we should stop giving out compiled packs and let them compile them by themselves to figure out what they missed.

that's true! i know many servers with domain that closes in less than a week

about these corrupted l2j servers better not to care because if you like you join if you don't then not! these servers are only for fun just only to play some friends and they make them for fun and to .tk/ucoz because it is a free "domain"!

Would be good if kiddos stopped making failo servers but they wont believe me tons of messages like this one are spread through the forum and many of us can agree with this but kiddos wont really stop making them.

Lawl...

If a server is good ,site has nothing to do with it.Site is just created for a patch and some info's ,thats all.

Its true.. I don't see anything special on l2deathwhisper.. i mean its like an ordinary server.. x3049309 and some apellas and modded hero weapons.. Tell me ,whats special there?

But why it has 300+ on? .tk domain isn't bad at all ,and i just don't see what the site has to do with server?!

Site is created to download the patch ,info,donations .. ONLY THIS! Even a fucking plain text can be done as a site and ppl will still play on ur server if its good. Oh and yea ,plain text is even better since it wont take more than 0,5sec to load..I see many kids too ,but what can you do? THEY LEARN AND THATS ALL!

I was a newbie too ,just wanting others to help without reading a fucking guide ,but then i learned how to make npc's etc etc in DP side ,now i started core and i think i`m good.Stop sharing your opinions cuz i don't really care if some1 likes my server or not ,i`m just testing my skills and so on and by every server/pack i create i`m getting better and better in developing.So.. i wanna see your next post.

About the corruption.. Well its based on admins and every server an admin has an alternative char etc ,so yeah you can't do a shit about it.Even big servers (back in 2006) L2X was corrupted too ,but no1 knew it.So... In my case you fail.

Lawl...

If a server is good ,site has nothing to do with it.Site is just created for a patch and some info's ,thats all.

Its true.. I don't see anything special on l2deathwhisper.. i mean its like an ordinary server.. x3049309 and some apellas and modded hero weapons.. Tell me ,whats special there?

But why it has 300+ on? .tk domain isn't bad at all ,and i just don't see what the site has to do with server?!

Site is created to download the patch ,info,donations .. ONLY THIS! Even a -beep-ing plain text can be done as a site and ppl will still play on ur server if its good. Oh and yea ,plain text is even better since it wont take more than 0,5sec to load..I see many kids too ,but what can you do? THEY LEARN AND THATS ALL!

I was a newbie too ,just wanting others to help without reading a -beep-ing guide ,but then i learned how to make npc's etc etc in DP side ,now i started core and i think i`m good.Stop sharing your opinions cuz i don't really care if some1 likes my server or not ,i`m just testing my skills and so on and by every server/pack i create i`m getting better and better in developing.So.. i wanna see your next post.

About the corruption.. Well its based on admins and every server an admin has an alternative char etc ,so yeah you can't do a shit about it.Even big servers (back in 2006) L2X was corrupted too ,but no1 knew it.So... In my case you fail.

LOL? L2 Death Whisper is the best l2j interlude server, Tell me other server with better protection than DW?

LOL? L2 Death Whisper is the best l2j interlude server, Tell me other server with better protection than DW?

May protection be good, but community sucks cocks.

Ow, and the best IL server was L2Pride, no doubt about that.

Its the best.. AHHAHA!

OK protection is really good ,and what about community? Server died cuz of  DDoS attack.. Where's the protection now? :O

Protection is that why everyone is making videos with exploits from L2 DW? xD

All are getting fixed ,but a DDoS attack is hardly fixed.. ANd l2DW will shutdown i`m 80% sure :D

Almost all exploits have fixes here in mxc..

Lawl...

Site is created to download the patch ,info,donations .. ONLY THIS! Even a -beep-ing plain text can be done as a site and ppl will still play on ur server if its good. Oh and yea ,plain text is even better since it wont take more than 0,5sec to load..I see many kids too ,but what can you do? THEY LEARN AND THATS ALL!

I was a newbie too ,just wanting others to help without reading a -beep-ing guide ,but then i learned how to make npc's etc etc in DP side ,now i started core and i think i`m good.Stop sharing your opinions cuz i don't really care if some1 likes my server or not ,i`m just testing my skills and so on and by every server/pack i create i`m getting better and better in developing.So.. i wanna see your next post.

agree with you.. i dont care if some1 join or no in my server... but look i dont have paypal for this 9 euros...so i have .tk what is the problem??? ...  u FAIL!