Stop Making Fail Servers PLEASE!

Dear mainlanboi,

You deserve a cookie. I whole-heartedly agree with what you have said. I am absolutely embarassed by every greek fail server that pops up. It makes players think that all private L2 servers suck. And that's terrible, because there are servers out there with amazing developer teams and I don't mean just the one I currently work on either. I've been on a handful that I've been impressed by.

A BIG SWEET COOKIE

LOL? L2 Death Whisper is the best l2j interlude server, Tell me other server with better protection than DW?

It's got  better protection because here ppl share exploits here which gmods can see so they fix it in no time. Was that so hard?

It's got  better protection because here ppl share exploits here which gmods can see so they fix it in no time. Was that so hard?

ANOTHER BIG TASTY AND SWEET COOKIE FOR THE HOTWHEELS FAN

Seriously despite the fact that DW's admins are mods here some servers are more protected

ANOTHER BIG TASTY AND SWEET COOKIE FOR THE HOTWHEELS FAN

Seriously despite the fact that DW's admins are mods here some servers are more protected

Maybe he means the greek ones i don't know but i agree with you

Dear mainlanboi,

You deserve a cookie. I whole-heartedly agree with what you have said. I am absolutely embarassed by every greek fail server that pops up. It makes players think that all private L2 servers suck. And that's terrible, because there are servers out there with amazing developer teams and I don't mean just the one I currently work on either. I've been on a handful that I've been impressed by.

Thanks...

BTW, I had MSN conversation and I was trying to convince the person to join my current L2J server I am playing on. But, they say "I DONT WANT SHITTY 3888888888x servers! All java servers suck," I find this not true, but there are always very good Java servers out there.

To all who are traumatized by the shitty 2 day servers, Join a descent L2J server like DW or perhaps a low rate. Not all L2J sucks!

OmGG, what is your problem with this thread?

Thanks...

BTW, I had MSN conversation and I was trying to convince the person to join my current L2J server I am playing on. But, they say "I DONT WANT SHITTY 3888888888x servers! All java servers suck," I find this not true, but there are always very good Java servers out there.

To all who are traumatized by the shitty 2 day servers, Join a descent L2J server like DW or perhaps a low rate. Not all L2J sucks!

Yeah, I've actually got a bookmark folder with l2 servers that are shitty. Usually because I've talked to their owners/dev teams and realized that they were clueless. And I don't say that to be mean. I understand everyone has to start somewhere and can't know everything there is. But at the same time, when there are quality servers out there, I don't understand why people continue to play on bad ones.

Even the "good" L2Off servers have their share of problems. Azure for example, has donations that have ruined gameplay and a corrupt staff. They impose artificial caps on the servers and force people to donate if they wish to log in. Not to mention the bugs they still haven't fixed. Frintezza has a lack of solid development lately and doesn't seem to be able to catch up. They're still stuck on Interlude on some of their servers and have barely begun to fix Hellbound. Elite, well, I'm sure everyone knows what happened with Elite. No need to go into that story again. So even the "top" L2Off servers are still very far behind.

And as far as L2J, I'll be honest... MOST L2J servers, ESPECIALLY the Interlude ones, suck. They are run by children, usually at their house, and typically on the same computer they play off of. But there are a small handful that really shine and that I respect (what's funny is that every server that is run by a core L2J dev team member sucks and is usually buggier than the core project itself or suffers from staff corruption). And like I've said earlier in certain posts of mine on these forums, in the coming months, I personally will be dropping some serious updates into the L2J community from my own personal work. As many have noticed, my weapon sa work and armor updates were recently committed and there's a LOT more coming, and not just SQL updates either. ;) Myself and another dev have already started on Gracia Final instances and raids.

Thanks...

My PROBLEM IS THAT ITS BEEN R-E-P-O-S-T-E-D

get it

R E P O S T E D

And i cant stand whining and bitching anymore

NOONE FORCES YOU TO PLAY IN THOSE SERVERS

AND THATS THE REASON YOU FAIL ASWELL

ITS YOUR PROBLEM YOURE PLAYING ON STUPID UCOZ SERVERS

Now please someone lock it

I DONT PLAY ON UCOZ SERVERS! PEOPLE WHO PLAY OFF AND LOW RATE THEIR WHOLE LIVES AND NEVER SEE JAVA BUT SEE THESE SHITTY SERVERS WILL GET TRAUMATIZED! SO THAT WAY THEY THINK ALL JAVA SUCKS! I AM WRITING IN CAPS LIKE U ARE! THIS IS MY ANGRY FACE >:|

Anyway, I think these Java srvs are coming out every day because those kids are downloading shitty packs from here or Java website lol...

The problem would be fixed if those people STOP GIVING OUT SHITTY PACKS!

I DONT PLAY ON UCOZ SERVERS! PEOPLE WHO PLAY OFF AND LOW RATE THEIR WHOLE LIVES AND NEVER SEE JAVA BUT SEE THESE SHITTY SERVERS WILL GET TRAUMATIZED! SO THAT WAY THEY THINK ALL JAVA SUCKS! I AM WRITING IN CAPS LIKE U ARE! THIS IS MY ANGRY FACE >:|

Anyway, I think these Java srvs are coming out every day because those kids are downloading shitty packs from here or Java website lol...

Do you think that we don't know it? What can we do?

Do you think that we don't know it? What can we do?

[/quote

Senseless questions ftw.

dude all private servers are sh1t ..!!! u argue about /ucoz/tk sites but .com sites and this are wiping every wile to get money! If u want to play safe and nice L2 game go official

lol, says the person with http://l2hardcore.ucoz.net/ in his profile.

2vlsb55.gif

Not all private servers are shit. Yours probably is. But there are quality servers where people like myself develop on and put in a LOT of time getting things fixed.