Stop Making Fail Servers PLEASE!

Bugs on L2DW are getting fixed cause of good L2J coders and common sense.

What I mean is, if you can destroy something, on the same way back you can fix it.

And nowdays every bug that doesn't work in DW doesn't work in L2Desire and 50% of l2j servers who admins have minds.

P.S. exte is ghay.

*cough* your sig *cough*

Atleast i`m not a xfire boy xD Nikos gtfo from mxc ,u just make fun of ur self xD

My sig is pro and u can't make such thing.Btw guys lemme tell ya my story..

Back in noemver 2008 i started a server called "L2 Cursed" (www.l2cursed.hit.bg) and we hit a great community ,but i had 1mbps uplink and a shitty pc.. But i had 38+ and it lagged like hell and ppl still played it.. CUZ THE SERVER WAS GOOOOOD!

Then exte sent me a QQ mail for being dev in my server.. So we worked together ,and till now we are friends :]

We've became a true devs cuz of this server ,and it was on a hit.bg domain ,so does it matter?! i learned fucking alot by it (even if it closed in a month) and i`m proud that i launched that srv.

Look i have seen server with ucoz/tk sites that they are nice servers to play...and for "no lag" "no bugs" i can say something....all these servers were hacked with phx and were full of bugs and some lag

well i dont really know what to say i just think this kind of servers never lest long so...

maybe ppl make them just for the fun any way if i see server like this i am not even going to test it :P

Someone told the truth,enough from kids in Greece that wannabe GM's,they just want to be GM's to kick asses with their pure pwnage-overpowered character. Its sick,thats why i stopped L2 the last 6 months..none make facking a server with some grittiness...get a life kidos.

Dear mainlanboi,

You deserve a cookie. I whole-heartedly agree with what you have said. I am absolutely embarassed by every greek fail server that pops up. It makes players think that all private L2 servers suck. And that's terrible, because there are servers out there with amazing developer teams and I don't mean just the one I currently work on either. I've been on a handful that I've been impressed by.