[Tool]Interlude Patch!

I think that the way this forum works it ok. Because I already owned some forums, and getting people to subscribe and sharing is a thought job, The way it work here, is good, because people will be "forced" to comment and to share their own experience. its sure that 500 posts is a lot to see only one topic, but still, I agree with the Admins of this website.

dammit i need 500 posts!

no need to post that kind of comments!1st warning next one will be ban!

please excuse me but..i'm Having such a blast ..just sitting here and reading page after page and laughing my ass out...ear to ear grin and cant stop laughing.

all those 0-post count saying "nice post" "tnx" "realy works" "great find" bla bla

all those in the mix with the hard core wannabe post whores missing few 100 ..scraping and grinding trying to get the message revealed or sent to them by a good old friend and this is in all the threads i see..

omg cant stop laughing..

i click on a long 5-6-7 page thread and expect a good read..tnx i got better than that..i laughed from page 1 to 111.

any way just though i'd share this with the noobs here..because those who can see the top post , cant realy have the same experiense as i did. :))

PS nitro ..V-Dub iNDa Houz

please excuse me but..i'm Having such a blast ..just sitting here and reading page after page and laughing my ass out...ear to ear grin and cant stop laughing.

all those 0-post count saying "nice post" "tnx" "realy works" "great find" bla bla

all those in the mix with the hard core wannabe post whores missing few 100 ..scraping and grinding trying to get the message revealed or sent to them by a good old friend and this is in all the threads i see..

omg cant stop laughing..

i click on a long 5-6-7 page thread and expect a good read..tnx i got better than that..i laughed from page 1 to 111.

any way just though i'd share this with the noobs here..because those who can see the top post , cant realy have the same experiense as i did. :))

PS nitro ..V-Dub iNDa Houz

ohh you wanna play the smart one here right?So here what i say you get your 5 day ban and when you learn to respect then you should come back....

ps.Ghost Haz Niz Holidayz and cyaz!

Btw Topic Locked! to avoid useless spam!

• 8 months later...

. Zoom

2. Shows the lvl of the mobs

3. Shows if the mob is agressive or not

4. Shows the difference between the Treasure box and Treasure Chest

5. Shows the Max and the Min Speed of the runners at Monster Track Derby

6. Colorfull System Messages

all these...and ofc the link but u need posts...

. Zoom

2. Shows the lvl of the mobs

3. Shows if the mob is agressive or not

4. Shows the difference between the Treasure box and Treasure Chest

5. Shows the Max and the Min Speed of the runners at Monster Track Derby

6. Colorfull System Messages

all these...and ofc the link but u need posts...

THen why do you post if you don't have the posts???

• 2 weeks later...