To all those who judge without reason

Noble®

I Cannot understand ...if you dont know dont speak.

every Moderators that dont do shares have a reason

ask them first and then say : (example)cobra must be demoted

-.-

and maxtor isn't sharing..HE must demoted From Administrator?

-.-

LOL there is no point to discuss it anymore...Just look my previous previous post...

-.-

I can't believe you have the courage to say that. I don't know Maxtor, but he SUPPORTS our forum, the one where you have fun, remmenber?

and no, just because a Staff member isn't sharing one single sh1t every week, must not be demoted.

Anyway, i don't care anymore. Imma out of here <3

I can't believe you have the courage to say that. I don't know Maxtor, but he SUPPORTS our forum, the one where you have fun, remmenber?

and no, just because a Staff member isn't sharing one single sh1t every week, must not be demoted.

Anyway, i don't care anymore. Imma out of here <3

It was hironic man omg..........

just to inform you . we have a BIG list with many usernames. we watch their activity,behavior,reports,abuses,spam,flame,past possible bans and their reasons etc

when we need some new members we watch that list and we compare

as for the donators/platinum you have to know that in that list all these guys start with a -1 automatically in order to avoid users saying"omg omg omg they pay to become mods" "omg omg omg admin makes his friends mods" "omg omg omg corruptionnnnn" "omg omg omg how much did you pay to become gold?" etc

noble, a gold member is a guy who haves lots of activity and was/is very helpful with the community right?

or is an update from platinum/donator group?

It is not an update from the donators/platinum group.Simple members can become gold too but that doesnt mean that donators/platinum can't be.. ( but not via paying )

It is not an update from the donators/platinum group.Simple members can become gold too but that doesnt mean that donators/platinum can't be.. ( but not via paying )

but what are the purpose on gold members? Just trying to understand, and sorry for the offtopic/spam

Gold is actually an honoring  pre-moderator position. users who are active and helps us improve the forum (by reporting bad issues,wrong topics,have a relatively good character-personality mpla mpla)

users who play or at least bother on the games(wow,l2,dota,cs,aion)comparing with the above get a bonus.take a look at mpj123. he was and still is a bot expert. we became gold the same day.and he became l2mod because he liked L2 and helped the community to improve

btw lain was donator member. his personality and his help all over forum granted him his gold membership.why shouldnt he become l2mod one day while he is active on l2 sections?

@ Noble.

You have a point here, but also listen.As members of this big forum (and we are MANY members) we can say our opinion about the promots/demots

and about the staff members, can't we?

And I think that we can complain too, can't we?

Complaining and telling our opinion about the staff member's promots/demots doesn't mean that they have to change.We just say our opinion.You don't have

to do what we say, just opinion.We have the free to have an opinion, don't we?

And since I saw you all started talking about one specific person, can I tell my opinion about a person too?Friendly ofc.

GrisoM.I have complained many times about him to G.Mod via MSN for example but no action.And what do I mean.

Ok, GrisoM was banned, came back, he had if I remember right 2175 post when he was banned.

He god unbanned and in the 2 next days I saw him with 2500 posts?WTF?In my opinion this is called spam judging from the rules

and the de-karmas you have given now to people who spam.I got -1 karma because in 2 days I got 200 posts.

Is it the same with GrisoM?Or...what does GrisoM has most that we don't and you don't take action for his spams?

I am not saying that he shouldn't be a Mod now, but not NOW.Later maybe, but now I think he spams too much for a demotion.

Anyway, my friend no personal problem with you, I just said out loud my opinion.Thanks.

These was all I had to say.Good luck with the forum and gratz to the new Moderators/staff members. :)

Gold is actually an honoring  pre-moderator position. users who are active and helps us improve the forum (by reporting bad issues,wrong topics,have a relatively good character-personality mpla mpla)

users who play or at least bother on the games(wow,l2,dota,cs,aion)comparing with the above get a bonus.take a look at mpj123. he was and still is a bot expert. we became gold the same day.and he became l2mod because he liked L2 and helped the community to improve

btw lain was donator member. his personality and his help all over forum granted him his gold membership.why shouldnt he become l2mod one day while he is active on l2 sections?

Yeah, ofc that great people deserve the best spot in here. Also in real life is like this.

Theres a lot of people that i admire here, but i won't refer names because it's unfair.

In this case, i guess you shouldn't lost your head and get nervous because of bullshits, it's a forum homie. And i can see people who take it very seriously, and caring to much about golds/mods. Its just too many lols from me, anyway keep the good work you have been doing here. Our community will support you in the future, take it for granted.

Dear GrandPa Noble...

You know that i agree with everything you say the most times but this time i don't.Why platinum/donator members automatically starts with -1?First of it's unfair.Secondly you are trying to proove to the guyz outta there that it's not their job what happens with the staff...And you know that about tiranous everyone was impressed and surprised 'coz he was not that active neither well-behaved to become gold member..Even he is not on the staff now..And i got the following question..Why while you are trying to proove that if a member deserve the promote he will get it you tell that donatorz start with -1?I don't get that.Ok i didn't got the promote even i wanted it and tried to get it but this does not hurt me that much and neither hurts me the fact that other guys got promoted.Just 'coz i know that they deserved it.And i know what i deserve and i am not desperated with the award that i've been given till now.

Just try to stay on one side.

No offense,just an expression of an opinion...

My opnion

Uploaders - Exploits/offtopic shares.

Gold Members - The most active/friendly/helpfull member (and doesnt must be a guy with 2 weeks here.).

L2J Devs - L2J/Mods shares (i think should be here CriticalError, he is l2off moderator, but he is pro with l2j.)

Cs/WoW/L2 moderator - This should only take 2 persons

Global Moderators - Its fine like was.

Now about Cobra "just pay me", you know what is "share" ?

Now about DreaM and GrisoM, i dunno if is truth, but this guys take ban, dunno the reason, and noble wants GrisoM take unban. After 2 weeks he i l2 moderator. Maybe he post shares, so why dont you put him Uploader? There was a reason to he take ban im right?

I agree with DreaM in WoW moderator position.

Now about DreaM and GrinsoM, i dunno if is truth, but this guys take ban, dunno the reason, and noble wants grinsom take unban. After 2 weeks he i l2 moderator. Maybe he post shares, so why dont you put him Uploader? There was a reason to he take ban im right?

I agree with DreaM in WoW moderator position.

Check this:

btw let me remind you that ALL of you had a ban. dont make me repost your old names and your ban list reasons.

also xxrxx had a ban,fdlp,dream,w3bm0nster,morian,theend,magaki for various reasons and came back

I had a ban too... So what?? Check the members who were banned, all of them are in the staff now and they do great work.

Just a notice...

Now about Cobra "just pay me", you know what is "share" ?

I have give enough share, and if some1 want more can learn from the methods and make them... don't w8 all things ready if you want all things ready PAY NIGGA!

And wen you spend a lot of time ... you can't give it for free.. hurtz but is the truth.

That's from me like it or no.

No one force to reply my Name.

Cya "bitchez"!