To all those who judge without reason

Noble®

Guys...such retardish behavior its the first time i see all these year i roam at various forums.

ITS ONE OF THE RARE TIMES I BROKE FROM MY NERVES

SEE and LEARN WHY the actions occurred.

if you dont like something doors are open and dogs are tied.

ALL  the time you complain about INACTIVITY of the staff members. here is the proof WHY some ppl got demoted

hx55ww.jpg

bonesaw,iobar,souksou,mental,tiranous,koyfo have no activity...

5gold members without real activity occupying crucial positions.

i ve seen complains from 6-7 (Non promoted) members that we promo "our"friends . do you really wants names? i have no hesitation of writing them.

Do you think that we play here? or do you think that you all deserve and must occupy the place that other members lost?

ITS A MMORPG forum and NOT an offtopic forum.we promote ppl who CARE. ppl who report bad issues and bad boys,ppl who like to talk in a formal way. ppl who understand our enthusiasm.

THE PROMOS ARE DECIDED VIA ACTIVITY MOSTLY

Quotes like these:

"New Demotes and new promotes in mxc i think that mxc is just died with this changes."

L2 Moderators: Lineage II Moderator

* GrisoM-0 L2 Shares congratulations gia to tipota(Den me noiazei an einai palios to ban einai ban)

* SeeYa*To mono member pou den kanei tipota apo tous pleon ANAKSIOUS tou forum(Aisxos)

Ti na sas pw o monos pou to aksize to promotion itan o raule

Εγώ λέω για αυτόν που άνοιξε το άλλο σπαμ τόπικ...πως έγινε αυτός l2 mod δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω..ακόμα γελάω. ;D

Congratulations for promotions and for making a guy with 0 posts an uploader

Hey guys..2 days now i was searching forum..For spammers,leechers and for bad topics..

The only one i found is that some members..Have +1 karma..I Didn't see the reason..

px:Ult7Ras i have seen his job..Where is it possible for him to take karma?

R1aKoC where he took karma?

If you can answer me and tell me what's going on i will be thankfull :)

I Just want to know..Who gave me -1 and why? :D

IF WE NEEDED OFFTOPIC OR SPAM SECTION

I Just wanna know who i did flame :D

Anyway let it as it is no problem with karma :P

egw epanalamvano @ @ seeya l2 mod wtf?kala paw n kopsw to meseo podi se ligoO ;/

IF WE NEEDED OFFTOPIC OR SPAM SECTION MODERATORS WE WOULD TAKE TOO MANY GUYS.we have UNLIMITED

btw let me remind you that ALL of you had a ban. dont make me repost your old names and your ban list reasons.

also xxrxx had a ban,fdlp,dream,w3bm0nster,morian,theend,magaki for various reasons and came back

BTW about DreaM he is the only one who plays with warcraft series and could be considered as PRO(otherwise suggest me a user who knows WoW/DotA and we will instantly demote him and put the one you suggested)

about GrisoM he has made too many shares and still shares.

Finally ask karmaarrows on how many time we spend in order to search 2 new members to place at gold position and such posts as the above ones made us rethink about it

I can't find something wrong in your post...

BTW In the pic I see some members who are not so active too...

W/e, it's up to maxtor and maybe you I guess so..

I just dont understand how GrisoM became l2 mod? I didnt complain about the inactive staff members ( they have a life too,i disagree that they have to spent all the time in a forum.Thats just dumb)

I dont flame you GrisoM ( i like you you are a member who make fun ).I just can't get it.And btw im not one of the wannabes of the forum.Most people have understood it because i log in just to "chat" with some friends.

Thats all i had to say.

UPDATE

i have a better idea...

we may promote you all to admins. aint that good? ??? ???

nuh this is nothing

just give access to the DB

it is not a bad idea

cmonnnn dudes. ive posted a picture directly from moderator section with our activity(the only exception is error and w3bmonster and blane that are on holidays)

SUGGEST ME MEMBERS WHO THINK YOU SHOULD BE IN STAFF AND PPL THAT SHOULD BE KICKED INSTANTLY

names names names

cmonnnn dudes. ive posted a picture directly from moderator section with our activity(the only exception is error and w3bmonster and blane that are on holidays)

SUGGEST ME MEMBERS WHO THINK YOU SHOULD BE IN STAFF AND PPL THAT SHOULD BE KICKED INSTANTLY

names names names

Chandy.

Billistain

And Of Course Me :D

names names names

Atm there are not members who really deserve a position in the staff ( except 1 MasterDisaster is so active but QQ ).If it was that hard to choose members then you SHOULD wait.

SeeYa (wth?)

Clementius (who's this?!)

fdLP

DragonHunter

Morian (I guess so..)

P.S Commodus is a good option for the staff..

He helps a lot at request dev help section.

i know that this isn't an open topic to discuss but i wonder why so many care about positions?

All those who log in here fluently knows that this is a well-populated forum, so why to have so many Staff members? Also we can not forget that everyone has his life and can be here all the time, like the rest.

Complanings about what? They are using in them favour the imcompetence of staff? What mods/global.mods can do more?

Start to mass close dead topics? Start banning people because not always they use an proper language on a forum like this?

Why so many carebears, making global mods like you opening threats like this on talking about this? They just want an Blue/Yellow/Green/SoftBlue name, and the rights to lock/unlock? Omgosh, i've never seen things like this one.

Ahh and btw don't forget to flame me, just because i'm noone in here and i'm not known.

Noble, don't get me wrong, just trying to express myself and sorry for my gramar errors, but i can't do better than this. <3