To all those who judge without reason

Noble®

so why to have so many Staff members?

Because it's a big forum and I don't think that 2-3 persons can't handle EVERYTHING.

I agree to the rest of your post..

cobra must be demoted maybe he knows from l2j but i'm not seeing him share smth..

btw at this topic Re: [Guide]how to create Shinying text  a window appears on  me l2 intenisyti i dont know check it

cobra must be demoted maybe he knows from l2j but i'm not seeing him share smth..

btw at this topic Re: [Guide]how to create Shinying text  a window appears on  me l2 intenisyti i dont know check it

me2

do not put password and anything else.

its a trap.(fishing accounts)

me2

do not put password and anything else.

its a trap.(fishing accounts)

btw at this topic Re: [Guide]how to create Shinying text  a window appears on  me l2 intenisyti i dont know check it

fixed

Okay my turn.

You want to know the truth ?! Me & Noble re-maked the staff from the begin. 1-1. Why me and h1m... ? 1. Because maxtor told us. 2. Because they arent any other members that know better the team. I am watching u all of u guys. Really. Maxtor cant judge right some members because he is not so active. So we made it.

You have any problems with that ?! You think someone dont deserve it at all ?! This is your own problem. If we did mistakes is bad for us. Why you care so much who is IN.. who is OUT.

That's mean u are a fucking wannabee future moderator. We cant make u all staff members wtf ... really... If you deserve it u will become one of us. It's just need s0me time.

But , for now we are full and fresh a little. You like it or not that's the team for now. You like it.. good.. then.. u dont like it ?! Leave the forum , ask for ban aCC.

So , this fucking conversations about team promotes - demotes will stop from now ON. it's up to the team & maxtor! If i catch any users to talk about promotes and demotes will be punished firstly with -1 karma without warning. Because this thread is a WARNING. And if someone continue and ignore the warnings will be banned using this forum.

Thanks for your attention!

it means that he dont deserve this place...

So you have 0 karma. You are a nonthing. A simple member.

You really dont know what karma is and what it means.

Anyway... i am bored to explain.

Just this:

Karma dont make the people. Put that in your little brain.

Why to remove it.... i got it for my shares. But i dont have a problem if u decrease my karma or someone else did. But then u will called a  "Karma abuser" and then yes we will have a problem ;)

Btw here is where we stop talking about "Karma" The topic is to stop complaint about promotions.

/end.

Come on guyz chill out..And as k4rma said before stay on topic...This topic is about promotes/demotes...Where does karma award system stucks..

BTW my turn xD!!

Well as the most of the members that can be called active i really wanted to be a part of teh staff.Maybe i deserved it maybe not.The point is that i am not in the staff.As many other guyz who wanted to be aren't.And what do you do for this??Starting claiming for the promotes that you judge unfairs???Watafack are u crazy???Why did u logged in here???To find hacks and have fun right???Why the hack do u care if some1 gets promoted or not in case you shouldn't even dreaming being a part of staff...Noble and K4rma judged us non-ready to join the staff...What should we do???Start crying here??Bloody hell no.Come on and start working to prove them wrong.If you(we) deserved the promote we would have it.Did SeeYa* hurt you??Did he do something bad???Go on report it.And all the other guyz that have been promoted deserved it for some reason.And damn!have you ever thought that if u want to be in the staff and acting like such a kid this day will never come???W/E i don't think that we are in the place to judge since we aren't better or at least don't deserve the promote more than the promoted guyz....By reading this you be confused and dizzy but who gives a sh*t???If you wanna know i really wanted to be a part of staff but the staff judged that i am not ready yet.So go go back to sharez.I won't start claiming here you guyz do..Come on and show them who you are...Your real personality,or just give up and go away like a noob would do..

That's from me,MasterDisaster

Do what ive do and then speak about my name. OK nigga?

And w/e i don't have any apologize.... if you want something in Java Custom Pay me and i will do it... no more free things.

p.s: Look the dev help section and you will understand and I'm L2JDeveloper not Uploader are 2 deferent things.

Cya "b!tchez".

Do what ive do and then speak about my name. OK nigga?

And w/e i don't have any apologize.... if you want something in Java Custom Pay me and i will do it... no more free things.

p.s: Look the dev help section and you will understand and I'm L2JDeveloper not Uploader are 2 deferent things.

Cya "b!tchez".

OWNED!!BTW i can't get why some guyz are leaving and giving up....Come on guyz...Now or never...Let' keep this forum alive...