YOU MUST STOP IT.

guys stop this flaming war and say your ideas/opinions

friendly like Zero* said.We want to find one solution about

preconfigured-packs not to do more "difficult" this situation

im a friendly guy always but when i hear these shits what thegeorge or who says well yeah...you know these topics are always come with flame because the main subject of the topic is like you said preconfigured packs which is a real problem when you search for a server to play in your free time and every 2nd server runs with a preconf shit but guys like thegeorge who think preconf packs are good are nothing more than brainless wannabes =)

TєђGëØrge :

i dont find a server which fits?actually i dont search i have my work and thats not your business...

i borred in dieing?lol you never see me playing so shut up with your pointless flame again :)

and what hurts?you still dont get it...1.preconf packs are always unstable and why?because you dont know the exact changes only a few of them 2.the projects are just custom forks from an existing source an open source project is dont hurt anyone because you see the changes with a really nice description(timeline if you dont understand) 3.stop talking pointless the subject is PRECONF PACKS and you talk about my karma log you talk about my staff position you talk about my mama you talk about "destroy mxc" but you still full offtopic you see all of my posts fits for the main subject of the topic and yours?

L2 Wap-Arena is a succesfully server that started from home and ucoz!

He will remain in ucoz but will change host on NGZ Servers...

so ucoz is not the problem...

what would you say if there was a preconfigured pack with full add-ons and fixes?

everyone would use it...

U call this srv a Succesfully srv? ok what can i say interpid sayd all 3 times ...

he flamed me first so i flamed him toο... I just hadn't show noble-mindedness even he!

also i dont say that preconfigured servers are good but everyone is free to use one and post it here ok?

also i dont say that preconfigured servers are good but everyone is free to use one and post it here ok?

This is the bad .. thats its allowed for  people to make srv and make iit public just make a srv with preco go learn some thinks try downloading e books and learning by searching with your brain for godshake and open 1 normal srv not with preco shits ...

actually preconfigured packs have really funny!

+99% they use the same account that was created first so we can free take pk anyone!

Είσαι εσύ τώρα από την Seychelles μην τρελαθούμε τώρα...

actually preconfigured packs have really funny!

+99% they use the same account that was created first so we can free take pk anyone!

Είσαι εσύ τώρα από την Seychelles μην τρελαθούμε τώρα...

[Gr] lol oxi dn ime apo Seychelles maresi i simea kai to xorto  ^^ xD alla opos ipa ta preco dn ine gia public re filos opos kia na to kanis dn pezi <,< dld kane ena srv me preco gia na dis pos ine alla oxi parapera ..  Trava diabase guides/ebooks kai prospathise se java kai kane ena sobaro srv exo barethi me ta fails ... eleos dld oloi mas barethikame pistebo eleos pia ...

//Offtopic To acc tou admin to briskis kai alios kai as to exi alaksi i exi kani allo lol xD

[GR] oti den einai gia public to 3eroume ala osoi arxizoun twra molis broun to preconfigured pack lene ekana server... to idio eipa k egw malista prin polla xronia otan vrika pws kanoume k ton sikosa k apo to spiti...

gia to acc tou admin fisika to eida to topic :P

apo tous 54 servers oi 20 a3izoun

http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2/lineage2-order-by-country-GR.html

i agree with you ĐαяқSLaYєЯ but many guys open

one pre-server and they advertise it here, we cant change

their mind's the only thing that we can do is to not join ^^

so i find a sollution...

add at rules a tag [L2J-Interlude-PRE] for preconfigured or [L2J-Interlude-Home] for home servers!

it's a good idea in my opinion! To add new

tags will be very helpfull and we can add

new tags about the site of each server on rules.

so i find a sollution...

add at rules a tag [L2J-Interlude-PRE] for preconfigured or [L2J-Interlude-Home] for home servers!

haha belive me if maxtor add this rule 500 of 600 posts in Private server section will have 10 views and only by theyr creators refreshing the page lol

Well, imo pre-configured packs are good if you are a newbie and want to check how this stuff works and that's why they should keep them localhost only.

BUT if you plan to go further than that, the best thing to do is get a book, start reading and do some practice!

And ofc learning to compile or to apply a patch doesn't make you a dev, does it?

PS: Should I be wrong, we have like 1,2k devs online everyday on this forum,woot ;D

I actually started at 7 noemver 2008 (1 day before my birthdate) l2j develop from a killers007 preconf. pack.I learned alot from there , now i think i have alot more skills , core editing and shits.They are useful for newbies , let them try there servers ,if you don't wanna - don't play it.. Every was a newbie (yy even the l2j devs ;o).I prefer l2off more than l2j ,but anyways..Don't tell me you guys didn't read guides and stuff that OTHERS shared.I remember i started from killers pack like i said ,but i was too lazy to read guides ,so i learned all by my self.Not so hard ,eh?

I actually started at 7 noemver 2008 (1 day before my birthdate) l2j develop from a killers007 preconf. pack.I learned alot from there , now i think i have alot more skills , core editing and shits.They are useful for newbies , let them try there servers ,if you don't wanna - don't play it.. Every was a newbie (yy even the l2j devs ;o).I prefer l2off more than l2j ,but anyways..Don't tell me you guys didn't read guides and stuff that OTHERS shared.I remember i started from killers pack like i said ,but i was too lazy to read guides ,so i learned all by my self.Not so hard ,eh?

Packs are STILL bad. Those 3-clicks-and-go things are terrible. They allow any lazy 13 year old to open a server. And all of them expect to have 1000 players in a week and not have to do any work.

Yes even the l2jdevs started somewhere but theres a big difference beetwen the developers and the wannabes and thats just 2 simple things

1.wannabes are always just c/p ready things

2.wannabes are lazy to read an e-book or to watch a tutorial dvd or something

and this 2 thing make the pre packs bad because they dont know how to make a stable datapack they know only how to c/p ready modifications from others :)