YOU MUST STOP IT.

hmmm...I agree with you guys.Pre-conf servers are just for testing not to make a server with it.

I just started with killers_007 pre pack just to try how to be a gm.For me it was really cool.I never wanted to open a server

cuz i dont wanna wast my money and i dont have a good network at home xD.

i suggest to delete all the preconf-server topics.

this is true but all try to make our life easier !!! All must continuou to make preconfigured pack for the best

lol? are you saying that all must continue

to make pre-packs? omg did you read the main post?

If it werent for MXC and RZ, we wouldn't be in this mess today.

It's here were most of the pre-configured packs have appeared. And it's here it should end.

Get rid of all pre-config packages on this board, and the quality of this forum will improve by a lot.

One Preq pack is full failed. If you can't understand that you play one preq pack you are also failed (no flame).

hmm so if u able to know that u play on a preconfig pack . than i have a question... give me 5 signs how u can mark a server that on you play is a preconfig pack?

hmm so if u able to know that u play on a preconfig pack . than i have a question... give me 5 signs how u can mark a server that on you play is a preconfig pack?

Υοu can cover a pre-pack easily. >.>

Change npc titles, announcements and you are done somehow.

So, its not that easy to track admins that use pre-packs. (well, I know a couple of servers that do though)

Υοu can cover a pre-pack easily. >.>

Change npc titles, announcements and you are done somehow.

So, its not that easy to track admins that use pre-packs. (well, I know a couple of servers that do though)

i agree with you but in one pack with 3 click's and go

you cant change nothing so is totally useless.

i agree with you but in one pack with 3 click's and go

you cant change nothing so is totally useless.

Well, yeah , if you are talking about compiling and stuff.

But they can still edit things which normal players have associated with the pre-packs. :D

It's simple, forbid any kind of pre-packages to be posted, problem solved.

The quality of this forum will jump up by miles if this is done.

Pre-packs are for learning purposes, ffs.

Nobody said , grab a pre-pack and build your server.

Plus, if we didn't have pre-packs, help desks would be full of spam, with people requesting how to add a npc,for example.

And, who cares if they use pre-packs for their servers? Just don't join their server.

Simple. They will understand then, that if they want people online in their server, they must buy a domain + compiling their own packs. Thats all. No need to forbid .ucoz sites and pre-pack users. :-/