YOU MUST STOP IT.

Well,well...well...I agree with all of you!But stop telling that if you see a ucoz site server will close.Someone maybe wants a ucoz site because may he wants to see if his/her server has success and if has then may hire a web designer,buy a domain name or make something alone anyway.But the point is that the problem is not the free web hosting,which is true that many servers with free domain anmes and web-host close very quickly,BUT the preconfigured packs!If i will give tommorow to my little sister who has not any idea of l2 and general of pc and i will tell her click this,this and this...now she will be a Administrator.:O:O Admin..pff... Anyone can be admin in 5 mins .I suggest to delete every preconfigured pack and be forbiden by the Maxtor posts with this motive!The truth is that our community is widely expanded and very well-know,that harms the Lineage II World of Server!I don't blame none but it must stop here!If someone stay one day in hopzone,he will see at least 20 new servers to be added,may be more....As Zeronimo says if precompiled and preconfigured packs stop here,the Quality of forum will jump up...and this will help a lot  the Gaming Experience too.

Pre-packs are for learning purposes, ffs.

Nobody said , grab a pre-pack and build your server.

Plus, if we didn't have pre-packs, help desks would be full of spam, with people requesting how to add a npc,for example.

And, who cares if they use pre-packs for their servers? Just don't join their server.

Simple. They will understand then, that if they want people online in their server, they must buy a domain + compiling their own packs. Thats all. No need to forbid .ucoz sites and pre-pack users. :-/

No..No man pls...There are dozens of f#$$ing posts which explain very clear how to add npc/custom items bla bla bla!I  agree with you about ucoz domain names!

agree with Animus and maybe we must make one thread about

ucoz sites.Many servers with ucoz theme are failed but not all,

i know one server with that theme and now got one very good machine

for the server.You cant judge the server from his site like some guys here.

bloody is right...

And i agree with ZaNteR and Horus..

This thing will never stop, and this thread is kinda pointless here, i suggest it to be moved to Lineage II General Discussion [English]..

[Edit]

Also would be nice if every preconfigured to have in enter world: activeChar.sendMessage("This is a preconfigured pack made by $Author");

bloody is right...

And i agree with ZaNteR and Horus..

This thing will never stop, and this thread is kinda pointless here, i suggest it to be moved to Lineage II General Discussion [English]..

[Edit]

Also would be nice if every preconfigured to have in enter world: activeChar.sendMessage("This is a preconfigured pack made by $Author");

Nice idea, This would help up!

i also agree with animus  + bloodywarrior

agree with Animus and maybe we must make one thread about

ucoz sites.Many servers with ucoz theme are failed but not all,

i know one server with that theme and now got one very good machine

for the server.You cant judge the server from his site like some guys here.

You can, if you have the money for a good server machine, you have the money to create a proper domain and website. There's no way around that.

Any server that uses any free-domain for their website, is worthless.