Re-make Maxcheaters.com smf Theme!

Maxtor

The competition is simple: remake this smf theme here by editing pics,css,php or whatever you want. Theme will be tested before it's use. Additional you can re-edit any other smf theme from official site here and customize for our forum. I prefer you to add pics and icons smilies etc.. at forum's header from lineage, wow, and cs.

Winner will win a platinum membership or a rapidshare account for 1 month.

I like this theme, but it would be nice to see a change.

Go pro PS people! xD

hehe i agree wih you

make something cool for our forum, pro PS ppl.

well i suggest something to make the site more cool

i suggest leave the main theme as it is and change the inside things. i mean at the l2 section [cheats/discuss/develop] put l2 themes, the same at wow and cs.

also i want to ask something

because i don't know how to make themes at PS Maxtor i have some good themes from Internet but these themes need pay!! i can suggest you them if you want put they need and pay!!!

well i suggest something to make the site more cool

i suggest leave the main theme as it is and change the inside things. i mean at the l2 section [cheats/discuss/develop] put l2 themes, the same at wow and cs.

also i want to ask something

because i don't know how to make themes at PS Maxtor i have some good themes from Internet but these themes need pay!! i can suggest you them if you want put they need and pay!!!

send me in pm