[DISCUSSION] why Interlude?

Anyone who just played Chronicles like 1,2 or 3 will say definitely Gracia sucks.

It's just a common thinking of all players who has been playing that long, you just see and try and then you've got your opinion.

People, who like Gracia seem to me like they never played versions C1-Interlude, because they'd definitely say that it sucks, imo.

i have played on C4 for a long time and all chronicles after C4 too.. so i dont know why do you think so but i am tyred to play on the same chronicles with the same things.... i hate the dynasty set but now not all ppl will be with dynasty cuz dynasty heavy, light and robe are the same but vesper is cool and on CT1> are many new places and the kamael race is not very bad if you know how to play with it !!!!!!!!!!!

Interlude... 1 it does have kamael, 2 the skills are more balanced, 81 skills are messed up, and to make it even worst, take a look at gracia final 81 skills(http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=59037.0)... and ull be close to quittin l2 wen u see those skills. 3 it was simple, u know... liek it was fine with the c4 armor, but i must say dynasty is good too especially for mages that dont have to use DC at liek 80... and 4, gracia kinda messed up lineage a lil, in numerous ways.... things got complicated nd such...

thats epic fail :D

interlude is work fine and gracia bugged? :D if you play on a shitty server where admin knows only //enchant yes!

lagg on gracia and and no in il? depends on server pc so that fail too :D also the graphic engine is the same since C4 or C5 i dont know exactly so the requirement dont changed my friend play l2 with a 6 years old machine and he dont have lagg only in crap servers :D

no kamael race...bullshit...nobody said you need to play with it...

balance...again epic fail boh learn to play l2...in interlude a destroyer own everything(because of idiot setting of frenzy)in gracia there are much more balance!ok skills are strong and make a 1 man army from you BUT!and here comes the thing that i think none of you interlude lovers dont know...ELEMENTAL ATTRIBUTE SYSTEM...what is that?the stones in hellbound island not for a joke you add elemental attribute to your armor weapon and ofc the buffs and voila its a damage modifier which means stronger skills stonger characters and lower damage = skill orinted long pvp...interlude = race beetwen frenzy and soe...

and about the in interlude archers do damage and in gracia dont...in teon(official)an ITT archer owned alone a full redsky boss party and redsky members are not noobs trust me they know what lineage2 is so still archers dont do any damage in gracia?just harder to play because of distance based damage...

zones are the best i love all new zone(especially the new gracia land its really nice also as i saw the htmls lineage start to have a really good story about the gracia final land...forbidden kingdoms,really old epic battles etc etc so its started to have a story with related quests to that and its good i think)

Interlude... 1 it does have kamael, 2 the skills are more balanced, 81 skills are messed up, and to make it even worst, take a look at gracia final 81 skills(http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=59037.0)... and ull be close to quittin l2 wen u see those skills. 3 it was simple, u know... liek it was fine with the c4 armor, but i must say dynasty is good too especially for mages that dont have to use DC at liek 80... and 4, gracia kinda messed up lineage a lil, in numerous ways.... things got complicated nd such...

look at that http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=51713.0 !!! and i am totally agree with Intrepid. and on IL not only destroyers are too strong. Necros and glafiators are OP ( very very OP). One friend told me to play on l2 DEX and i was with spellhower and he with necro... i cannot take his CP down.... and every gladiator makes a damage bigger then 1000 with  sonic rage ... >,>

Playing since C3, but Gracia 2.3 > all for real! But yeah, on privates I do prefer Interlude atm, just cuz I dislike java and L2OFF above IL is cr*p (well there are some nice HB L2Off's already but still most of them are managed by kids who only want money).

C4 is my favourite client. I think that was LineageII with the full meaning. C5 and Interlude are cool too. Then I stop playing L2. Kamael, Hellbound, Gracia are clients that I hate. I don't know why but I just don't like them.

You can't say that Gracia sucks, because you play on private servers and have many bugs :S

btw some good news for all private server lovers -.-

Gracia Final files were somehow released and are now available for developers. There will soon be full Gracia Final servers. And when I say full, I mean full 100 %, no bugs at all just like C4 L2OFF servers.

i choose c6 because no kamael race...Thats your answer!!(just think no kamael race means in l2dev)

is true, i think c6 is the best, c4 is very good too, but i like more c6 cause has more features

You can say that we like more the old one things! ...

for me, l2 after Interlude is fail :/ ... maybe some guyz like more gracia / kamael / hellbound But for much players Intelude is the best .... Personaly i like more Intelude and C4 than gacia / kamel / hellbound as many players that started from C1! ... you can say that we are from Old School! ;D

Thanx!