[DISCUSSION] why Interlude?

Maybe they do not like the new Lineage 2 World. The textuirty changes and all. I personally like Interlude better because there isn't the Kamael Races and stuff. I like the Lineage we all used to play back at C3 Times thats all.

I was thinking that gracia is fucked up too but

last month I spend playing l2java gracia final. Then I stopped and went to play l2azure(c5).

After 20 min in c5 I just deleted it ! I got so used to gracia final...

b4 i was thinking i will never get used to another l2 with interface different than c4-IL

But... play a little bit gracia and u will get used to it too.

Only think is bad is Inquizitor and Vanguard skills ...

EE is pvp machine at gracia final  .

They trance u , mana mana mana burn buuuuuuurn , and after ur mana is zero they go nuke and u dont have annnyyy chance !

Pirvate server w/o that skills would be perfect T_T

Interlude is better like gracia bcs is more simple and good...no sofistiqued things..Kamael,Wings,Enchant Sux too, and a lot of reason's

Interlude is better like gracia bcs is more simple and good...no sofistiqued things..Kamael,Wings,Enchant Sux too, and a lot of reason's

wings????

(FOR ALL INTERLUDE LOVERS)

play 1-2 days on Gracia servers to see that the mages arent OP.... the classes are more balanced then on interlude and the immortal heroes arent gladiator and necro. play a little with kamael to see that they arent OP and that when you learned to play with them they are very good.

Interlude really sux , i play from c1 lineage , and i always liked the upgrades NCsoft did on lineage . I'm still wonder why some ppl play still @Interlude and not on Ct2 or Gracia final .

Interlude is very unbalance with chars , but now it's fixed(At last after Hellbound etc newests clients are more balanced and have more places to xplore, more rb's armors / weapons / jewels , new factions ) and it's so great .

Cuz interlude is the only chronicle where all the things work 100%

OPS!!! on no one java server can everything work 100%. that that in one off server all works didnt means that on all java servers all works.... so pls dont write boshits :S

Most of people dont like Kamaels , cuz it's new race , with new strategys and other stuff and also since than a lot of people re-roled to kamael , just like when wow got it's tbc working and a lot of people went to horde side to play with blood elf paladins (I'm one of them ^.^ )

OPS!!! on no one java server can everything work 100%. that that in one off server all works didnt means that on all java servers all works.... so pls dont write boshits :S

Who said to you that i mean l2"lol"j? i mean free l2off without bugs. So if it is bullshit tell me where did i say something like that

Most of people dont like Kamaels , cuz it's new race , with new strategys and other stuff and also since than a lot of people re-roled to kamael , just like when wow got it's tbc working and a lot of people went to horde side to play with blood elf paladins (I'm one of them ^.^ )

Well some ppls are lazy to learn new stuff ;p

And to have a balance game , i really mean : gladi and necros are not rullers anymore !!! Everybody have something !!