[DISCUSSION] why Interlude?

Well some ppls are lazy to learn new stuff ;p

And to have a balance game , i really mean : gladi and necros are not rullers anymore !!! Everybody have something !!

I realy hate gladiator class it's such imba class , you can easily handle whole party of dd's (I saw that on private server so in official it may differ but still it can handle a lot of people , ofcourse full buffed no dance/song only hrp/wc buffs) . And also I think that kamaelish class's are made for 1v1 fights just like tanks aren't made to make mass damage . ^^

Who said to you that i mean l2"lol"j? i mean free l2off without bugs. So if it is bullshit tell me where did i say something like that

for l2off you must pay i think... and 90% from the interlude servers are J so you say that interlude dont have bugs.. the bugs arent from the chronicle, they are from the datapack!

for l2off you must pay i think... and 90% from the interlude servers are J so you say that interlude dont have bugs.. the bugs arent from the chronicle, they are from the datapack!

totally right...also l2off without bugs?show me a server without bugs...the only server which dont have any bug is RETAIL...

totally right...also l2off without bugs?show me a server without bugs...the only server which dont have any bug is RETAIL...

Yes , i think all server have bugs , but many ppl here says 100% working and without bugs . That's not from client but from dev teams , all clients have bugs and no1 working 100% !!!

Yes , i think all server have bugs , but many ppl here says 100% working and without bugs . That's not from client but from dev teams , all clients have bugs and no1 working 100% !!!

For these noobs (Dev/admins/GM's who dont know anything about making servers) the lineageII will lost many players from his community..

i choose to play c6 because there is no kamael racings and the all world of l2 isn't so old because from kamael and the other the gameplay is like old i don't know how to explain it more but it looks like old for me

For these noobs (Dev/admins/GM's who dont know anything about making servers) the lineageII will lost many players from his community..

you cant call a lot of people "noob" until you dont know them....and lineage2 lost many player from hes community?man before say idiot things read about it...

yes a lot of banned from off BECAUSE OF WALKER they say they leave because of some idiot reason but the real reason is they used walker and they get banned for that

L2off might have bugs aswell but L2J is way less secure and most exploits aim to L2J servers.

CT interface is better then interlude's one, but interlude chronicle is simpler and i play much less then i used now that most server move to CT chronicles.

you cant call a lot of people "noob" until you dont know them....and lineage2 lost many player from hes community?man before say idiot things read about it...

yes a lot of banned from off BECAUSE OF WALKER they say they leave because of some idiot reason but the real reason is they used walker and they get banned for that

dude. you understanded wrong. he mean that the ppl leave l2 because ppl who dont know enything about l2j or l2off are making stupid servers full with buggs

dude. you understanded wrong. he mean that the ppl leave l2 because ppl who dont know enything about l2j or l2off are making stupid servers full with buggs

ahh than sry...well in my opinion everybody who start or have an interlude server is an idiot :D interlude is not lineage2 :D interlude something that more fucked up than wow :D