[POLL] Interlude Vs Gracia2

Which one do you prefer? Interlude or Gracia2  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer? Interlude or Gracia2

• Interlude
    • Gracia 2

well, in my opinion if you are playing all the time interlude and even if your i-net connection is too low to download gracia 2 / final gracia , then you're never always up-to-date ! The game is constantly evolving and the last part of l2 coming out soon too -> Gracia Plus. and since you have not even know about what its predecessors so everything is up.

btw since i have preferred gracia befor some time i was always banned on interlude and i got bored about it. now it sux for me to play interlude xD

anyway new clients, new bugs! that's it!

Yea Interlude over any other newer client for sure. Better balance. But my favorite has to be C3.

BALANCE???? no balance on interlude gladiators and necros are OP that isnt balance!!!

Nah I think the balance on interlude is alot better than gracia with all the new skills imo

tell me some skills that are unbalance? from balance i understend that with TH you can kill destro but with destro you can kill Ths too and just to tell you the class balance is from datapack not from the game. Because there are servers where lethal chance is 100% and there are server where lethal chance is 0% when you didnt played gracia nearly 1 month on many servers you cant tell what is balance and what no. i have played on C4, C5, interlude, helbound, gracia, gracia part 2 and now on final and for me on final the classes are more balanced from interlude

I agree on how some servers know how to balance the skills and some don't. But skills added to strong classes making them stronger is just stupid. For a example daggers getting critical wound pretty much giving them more damage to stabs even if its front stabs. Archers getting passives that increase bow attack speed, run speed when they evade. Good luck catching them with that for 1 minute and dash. Only skill I really liked was the new warlord skill. I know its more of a pve class but its a nice pvp skill they can use now.