[POLL] Interlude Vs Gracia2

Which one do you prefer? Interlude or Gracia2  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer? Interlude or Gracia2

• Interlude
    • Gracia 2

Interlude ofc or gracia witch need kamael class :) and vasper .

You dont mean Gracia 2...eh?

So just Gracia with kamael hmm first time i hear that :).

But why so refusal for Gracia 2 ? :)

hmmm i dont think so about "perfect balance".

In most of Interlude servers Dagger class rule...

Moreover tanks have problem and Mages try to survive :).

hmmm i dont think so about "perfect balance".

In most of Interlude servers Dagger class rule...

Moreover tanks have problem and Mages try to survive :).

Haha i wanna see ur dagger vs a one duelist,or look vs a one elf spell,dont see in the noobs servers,i mind u will se the really diference in low rates

Interlude. Way better. Way Better way way better...

Interlude gameplay is much better, gracia is just another crapload [wow-aion/wannabe] actually now that i think about it, it has less to do with aion but more to do with WoW , some mobs from AIon-Style and some textuirties from WoW so what are you waiting for join Gracia and really WASTE YOUR TIME.

-Ever wanted to play WOW but not quite?

Well play WoW][Age Gracia..

Interlude is better because dosn't have kamaels etc sux clases I HATE THEM!! THEY MAKE THE GAME SFX

Ps:I see all men's like interlude much then Gracia 2  :P 20-2 FTW!!

Interlude. Way better. Way Better way way better...

Interlude gameplay is much better, gracia is just another crapload [wow-aion/wannabe] actually now that i think about it, it has less to do with aion but more to do with WoW , some mobs from AIon-Style and some textuirties from WoW so what are you waiting for join Gracia and really WASTE YOUR TIME.

-Ever wanted to play WOW but not quite?

Well play WoW][Age Gracia..

+1

My big bro everytime is speaking for me,thanks :P

Gracia Sux Because:

Kamael Added and yes im a racist (only to kamaels xD)

New skills is overpowering many classes and they haven't add some other skills to other classes

Look on Ph.Summoner he was a total crap but now its overpowered...They should add a skill to the pet or to make it similar to the other summoners..anyway

SPh got Empowering echo but Sorceror/SpS dont have it (similar classes)

there have been added Dynasty and then Icarus ,and now (about the final) Vesper

why so much weapons?

i prefer interlude because-

Balanced classes,tanks got 'rights' too ,no overpowered weapons (dynasty dagger Critical Damage got a really high dmg)

delete that fucking gracia and that kamael noob race who have /epic failed none is playing that class ,i dont know about retail but none want it on the gracia servers..

Im voting for Gracia; I know it got bad sides but I value the improvements/new features more: Here a little list I made with things that are good at CT1.5< and what went bad:

First the bad:

- Kamael Race wasnt necessary, not very interesting combat skills and nothing like the other races.

- Agathions neither necessary, and it is a totally screwed up type of accessory

- Fantasy Island (no comment)

- Icarus not so cool imho, just more meaningless weapons actually...

- Class Balance I dont really know much about this as I never played retail, and most servers that I have played either Archers or Mages are OP.

- Probably more I forgot...

Good:

- Vitality interesting system, but actually comes down to a boost of the rates; which is always good imo :p

- Fortress cool and well fitting in the Lineage environment; things like this and Castle siege (team/clan PvP) are one of the main reasons I play L2

- Dynasty cool style and decent grade addition (s80) I also like the possibility to have special on it (weapon/force mastery etc.)

- New Raidbosses/mobs I really like these. Examples; Epidos, Darion, Baylor, Beleth and with Final Lindvior and the Crocodile/Dragon-like dude :p

- Element stones really added an extra sort of dimension to Lineage 2 PvP

- Vanguard/Inquisitor just a matter of opinion;

- Probably more I forgot...

Some servers simply no one plays Kamael, no one got agathions and no one ever goes to Fantasy isle; I dont really see bad sides then, thats my opinion...

gracia!

easy to decide if you play on retail both il and ct2

lauq said the good side of gracia and i totally agree BUT the bad side...

kamael race:everybody wants to play a damage dealer class(because everybody thinks hes a one man army ofc)but kamael is a supporter class not a DD kamael is a mix of fighters and mages thats why its hard to play you need to use mage skills but like a fighter strange but its good ofc kamael has a lots of good buffs(look at inspector)

agathion:its just for fun and dont screw up anything because ots just for fun

fantasy island:well yes its a littlebit strange place

icarus:its not meaningless because of it has the biggest stat

class balance:depends on what class you play but in gracia other classes(in il useless classes)now have a chance to win a pvp not only in olympiad and in gracia archers have ranged power so its not op in gracia destro is not op because frenzy effect goes away above 30% hp

mages not op because of higher resist stats etc etc

Interlude for ever

best interface,best geodata,perfect valance

and for that best interface? :D gracia interface is way more easier for everybody(skill window for ex)

best geodata? if you play on l2j yes but you cant decide beetwen the chronicles from l2j experience

perfect balance?well i write about it above