[Share]The best Botting Areas!

Catas and Necros the Best spots for lvling, but u need good gears and a lot of bots, but u can be rich very fast. ;)

(But one idiot botter film me and i got ban)

So need other place to bot, i no have idea. :-\

Yeah catacombs are a nice spot for botting , but why not in IT if you have a nice bot-party setup you might be able to survive the mobs but there is not guarantee that you will survive the regular ppl that usually go there to mostly PvP...So you should go somewhere where they are less population of people and somewhere where the spoil is similar to what we call a "gold-mine" :).

I need some botting areas for DN which is less detectable and there are good drops or spoils.

On Dn you will be catched if you use any kind of exploit,etc Me i played on Nightmare 30x on Dn and i was maked Lunargents..you can make a lot of money with this work..and you must have a good clan..like ally Temp,Clan Ftr etc..to farm rb's and get some items..I MAKED NICE ITEMS THAT ;) Db+F+12/Drako set/aq coins etc..now you choice..if you dont think me i was have db+F+12 on Nm..i will post a picture with db from Nm ;) I don't play anymore on Nm i broked my db to+13 :)

Name:KenZor       Clan:VeteranS

RETIRED

[ 62 - 72 ]

Forest of Dead - above Cursed Village, no Behemots (good jewels required but not so hard)

[ 65 - ~77 ]

Garden of Beasts

Actually, best place is where mobs drop herb and char won't stuck in to a rock, or tree ;D

with a dual box u can go anywhere  ;) for high lvl XP i suggest WOA almost nobody ever go there (except some 3rd class quest) there so u can BOT in peace & XP real Fast

PS: WOA = Wall Of Argos

[ 62 - 72 ]

Forest of Dead - above Cursed Village, no Behemots (good jewels required but not so hard)

Problem is noblesse quest... :S

• 2 weeks later...