[Share]The best Botting Areas!

• 4 weeks later...

Someone said Catas are difficult to bot - that's wrong - in fact 1 Destro + pp is capable of botting there for days [thou restock required]. All you need to do is find one of those small chambers [with 4 - max 5 mobs in it] In some of them - only certain mobs are social - means they help if one of the mobs was attacked - while other remains passive. Now you need to set up your bot properly - i mean - you need to include frenzy/gust on your destro - as well as heal/root on prophet.

Key to success is your ability to get the most from chars with best settings on walker. It takes a while to get everything right but as you bot more you will gain more and more experience. As for myself - i was practising settings on weaker mobs and without ss just to figure out if i did everything ok. If you want to practice you can do the same. If your team survives being chased by 5 lower mobs, yet without ss, you can be sure they will deal with 3 mobs on same level with ss on.

As for botting spots - you can easily figure them out on your own, just be innovative ;]

[edit]

One idea came to my mind, while you're botting still you can benefit from manor [unless it is working]. F.ex. when you need animal bone, spot i'd recommend you would be area around cruma tower (ofc char has to have appropriate level). Then you have to buy right seeds, in attack policy [or in other tab, don't really remember] mark use item and point for seed, mark harvest as well.

It gives you easy and efficient way to gain (both char exp and plenty of materials)

[Edit2]

Good spot to exp archer is WoA in location where those flying eyes are located. Advantage is that they have weakness for arrows, thou only pp buff is enough to exp there efficiently.

my favourite botting areas are: valley of saints (you need healer, cuz mobs can zerg down), and after that, beast farm.

There are closed areas in the north, and if you set to kill raider of pasturelands, and bears, you can earn good exp, especially with overhitting (with a mage, they are 2 shoot, 1 normal, and 1 overhit).

When my bots are 74 + , i usually go at the end of varka (cause other spots = lot of chance to get pked by bots killers or catched by gm ^^ )

( Bot party are always 1 SE (+ BTB Staff ) / 1 necro with auto summon / Follow attack  , and  1 BD  follow attack too ofc  ;D  )

with that pt u cant die  ;D