[Share]The best Botting Areas!

nice,,, but how about AW lvl 60 ,,, Solo Botting,,

where's the nice place??sy for my bad english

Try to get support (f.ex se/pp) and I would go to to hunt mobs which has weakness for dagger. F.ex Frost/Lost Yeti 63/62 lvls have weakness for daggers. I'm not familiar with these mobs, but if you can find them in small number you should be able to exp fast.

No. this is not the best botting areas. if u go to forgotten gaterway bot will die after 3-4min. 65-75 is still bad coz u cant bot. all are aggro and u are 100% dead. also this is repost. if u press at google leveling places. its the first thing it shows u at 40 different sites

No. this is not the best botting areas. if u go to forgotten gaterway bot will die after 3-4min. 65-75 is still bad coz u cant bot. all are aggro and u are 100% dead. also this is repost. if u press at google leveling places. its the first thing it shows u at 40 different sites

For lvl 65 - 75 , i usually go to wall of argos ( 30 % of mobs only aggro and dont get strong attck , and hp is x2 or more )

but for me , bot only 1 char is dangerous :/  ( 1 support at least is recommended )

I like catacombs server DN x5  i play with 3 box WC BD WL/TH :) 2 or 3 room max train

Wait a second, you made L2w to make trains for you? Or you're talking about trains you do all by yourself?

With destro only (lvl 60) + pp/se/bd I make trains from 5 - 6 chambers, just get yourself tatoo of rabbit

Try to get support (f.ex se/pp) and I would go to to hunt mobs which has weakness for dagger. F.ex Frost/Lost Yeti 63/62 lvls have weakness for daggers. I'm not familiar with these mobs, but if you can find them in small number you should be able to exp fast.

hm,,, thx for ur suggestio,,

but in that places i have some probblem,, my bot get stuck if go that place...

n i have just build 1 PP.. >.<