[Share]The best Botting Areas!

If the area contains aggressive mobs i think it is impossible to bot..Or  you will have serious botting problems and of course in need of certain and many settings in the walker..

U forgot to say 76+ :P

To 76+

U can go Monastery of Silence or Pagan's Temple if u have a nice bot party :D

Maybe Pagan is better to get some relics :P

Monastery??? for bot's??? joking right? ;D

Well I disagree that with aggro mobs you are gonna have a prob with boting , I mean you can just log 3 chars (tank,nuker,pp) and make heavenly botting . If you ask how I bot , I just take 5 chars (BD,WC,spoiler,sws and a crafter ) , then I go to any place I want , and then just leave them kill everything , and since they got almost full buffs , I can leave them there for like days .....

P.S. thanks for the list

on low rate i prefer boting in last room in catacombs/necropolise, just find one for diferent lvls you have them with lvl 20, 30, 40 and so on. Make full party dancer,songer,PP,EE,SE and 4 dmg dealers and move them from catacombs to catacombs as they grow in lvls.

Ah and dont forget to set them assist on one and PP,SE,EE to heal bot if it takes to much dmg. party like that can bot 24/7, they can res eachother, buff, heal...

where can i bot level 58 alone without a bot party? ol mahum doctor raped me coz i only have selfbuff

Field of massacre. They are dismal Pole, grave predator, doom servant. If the are strong for u, there are lower lvl mobs:  wretched archer, grave lich, doom scout.