[Share]The best Botting Areas!

• 3 weeks later...

on highrate i usually go like this

1-20 Elven Ruins(on the human start island, just forgot the name :P)

20-40 Execution grounds(theres allways alot of pvp there if the server just opened :P.. if u dont want to pvp go to cruma marsh lands)

40-50 Cruma tower lvl 1

50-61 cruma tower lvl 2

61-72 Lair of Antheras you run deeper the higher u get

72-76+ Varka/the custom zone the private server has, if it has one for party/solo ^^

on highrate i usually go like this

1-20 Elven Ruins(on the human start island, just forgot the name :P)

20-40 Execution grounds(theres allways alot of pvp there if the server just opened :P.. if u dont want to pvp go to cruma marsh lands)

40-50 Cruma tower lvl 1

50-61 cruma tower lvl 2

61-72 Lair of Antheras you run deeper the higher u get

72-76+ Varka/the custom zone the private server has, if it has one for party/solo ^^

70-76 varka silenos outpost, where the flaves are, the place is wide, not much people around, no rocks, trees or smth that can interupt your farming...

• 1 month later...

Go Fu.ck YourSelf?

I even find this in that website... they copy/paste to from here

http://www.gamexploits.com/l2-lineage-2/guides/557-get-server-ip-and-port/

I m really tired of you, you just know say bad comments next time you do that we will have problems.

Uhmm how can that be when in the other site the guide is complete and here not , seriously dude its obvious you c/p from to here..

And dont just say fuck you like we dont know it already

• 5 weeks later...

First of all it all depends on what classes you got and how many toons you bot. IE if you got small group like 3 toons you will rather look for some x1/x2 mobs with herb drops, and if it will you will have up 5,6 or even 9 you will rather bot in dungenous like cata/mos with x4mobs. And if classes are considered its also very hard to simply say where to bot overally. You will choose other places for mele(daggers/destro/tyrant) and other places for nukers/archers. Many mobs got resists against magic/bow others stuns like crazy (here your equip is also very important, MJ light i.e). So in other words you cant make such a list if you dont what setup youll have.

This list doenst make sense at all.

• 4 months later...

mmmmm, im playing on a x2 serv with main class gladiator and i will use that places to bot, my question is: is WC a good support char?? cuz here i only read ppl saying that the best supports for bot are pp/se/ee XD