[ExTrEmE Guide]EDIT TEXTURES!!! Customize E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!

Many dudes got the same problem like me. I mean:

2008.10.26 22:11:35

CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2628 MHz with 1023MB RAM

Video : NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT (7519)

Insufficient Memory.

Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.

You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 -690563368 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- -623191333*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture L2Font-e.SmallFont-e NULL) <- UCanvas::UCanvas <- UViewport::UViewport <- UWindowsClient::NewViewport <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

This error appeared on Interlude client, when i edited loading screen. Can anyone help?

i get the same critical error as in a lot of the posts... i've read through every comment, and there are no useful suggestions that work!

No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2402 MHz with 2046MB RAM

Video: ATI Radeon HD 4800 (6833)

Texture LineageWeaponsTex.Alpha.alpha10: Serial size mismatch: Got 51, Expected 6818

History: LoadObject <- (Texture LineageWeaponsTex.Alpha.alpha10 34150==34150/46394795 34099 6818) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (LOAD FILE="C:\Program Files\UnrealEngine2Runtime\Textures\LineageWeaponsTex.clear.utx") <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Program Files\UnrealEngine2Runtime\Textures\LineageWeaponsTex.clear.utx") <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Program Files\UnrealEngine2Runtime\Textures\LineageWeaponsTe).. <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- WBrowserTexture::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- WBrowserMaster::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

someone please suggest something that they know works? anyone been able to solve this problem that actually had the problem to begin with????

I have this Error

No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2402 MHz with 4094MB RAM

Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT  (7813)

TexEnvMap LineageWeaponsTex.icarus_accipiter.icarus_alpha: Serial size mismatch: Got 11, Expected 1249

History: LoadObject <- (TexEnvMap LineageWeaponsTex.icarus_accipiter.icarus_alpha 34561==34561/47965141 34550 1249) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (LOAD FILE="C:\LineageWeaponsTex.unreal.utx") <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\LineageWeaponsTex.unreal.utx") <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\LineageWeaponsTex.unreal.utx") <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- WBrowserTexture::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

When i try to open LineageWeaponTex.utx from Gracia part2

Anyone Help please

Thank you

this sucks , i can't open them im getting some FUCKING Criticals

Please,Add me Tomlubben@hotmail.com if someone can help me out i will give that one a free Teamspeak or ventrilo server with 500Slots!

Cheers,

nice guild i try it ;)

ps for theme who have any eror with unreal editor you must copy the xxx.unreal.utx to the unreals texturs florder and then open it ;)

nice guild i try it ;)

ps for theme who have any eror with unreal editor you must copy the xxx.unreal.utx to the unreals texturs florder and then open it ;)

I have still error ... somone can upload LineageWeaponsTex form Interlude / C5 ..? please!