[ExTrEmE Guide]EDIT TEXTURES!!! Customize E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!

Well...I tried many textures, following this many times ( Interlude Client ), but I cant open the file in the part of UnrealEd, I got a critical error! The only texture that I'm able to open is "L2Font-e.utx", all the others returns me an error...

This is a custom file that I used, but it happens even with the original files...what is wrong? =/

Same error I am getting.

Followed step by step but I also noticed this message from Toolo when I opened T_Dion.clear.utx -> Object variable or With block variable not set

No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2813 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT (8206)

Texture T_Dion.DI_S: Serial size mismatch: Got 48, Expected 45111

History: LoadObject <- (Texture T_Dion.DI_S 604==604/1173934 556 45111) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (LOAD FILE="C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\lineage texture edit\l2decrypt\T_Dion.unreal.utx") <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\lineage texture edit\l2decrypt\T_Dion.unreal.utx") <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\lineage texture edit\).. <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- WBrowserTexture::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- WBrowserMaster::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

Here is a more up to date Guide:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=63193.0

Gonna give it a try and see how it works out for me.

This guide works only for C5 or before, excluding L2Font-e.utx from Interlude...all others textures won't open...I tried with Legollas tutorial, it's atualized and recent, worked for me, I suggest to all of you :P