interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

XxRxX mamaei o server file alla se polla atoma opos se emena aresoune ta pk m aresei na pernw polla pk xwris fovo....an thes mia simvouli m einai mia area xwris pk killer gia atoma p theloune pk...ty

ehh my opinion about server....

80% popullation of server is donators so normal pleayers're so we don't have much chance to fight.,..

farm on d.weaps or d.armors its too hard i think, coz 50k gold coins it's too high

cya

80%..? So that means that from the 550 players that we have, the 440 are donators! ax0a0xxa0...Yep as you wish kid ;)

Yes we have donators, but they are not the 80% of the population and they are so little in front of the server's population in general.

Yeah but still he has a point since your server's farming is way too hard i know you don't want everyone with items but  because of the farming system i would never go back there even if its the last INT server, way to bored to waste a month on farming.

Yeah but still he has a point since your server's farming is way too hard i know you don't want everyone with items but  because of the farming system i would never go back there even if its the last INT server, way to bored to waste a month on farming.

Well, it is hard to farm to get those items, but we are doing events every day with coins as a prize so you can farm easily...Anyway, I just don't want to say bullshits like Kraha's said above. Yes we have donators, and it is normal because without money we would not be able to keep this server on, but not the 80% of the population, for god's shake!