interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

OKz, keep your broken opinion for yourself. Everybody can login on our server and check if your opinion is true or not. I am not going to reply back to you ;) Have fun.

That's right..Donators rule the server...

Well, actually don't have many donators, also our donations are a bit limited you could say.. You can donate to maximum 4 item skills and all donations are also obtainable by normal players.

Ok, like the title says, I am leaving the server. I was going to make this server my home server. But, I lost too much from a PK bug. As you see, I only play on the weekends and it is very hard for me to farm.

Things I lost:

AM +17

Whisper Plate Armor

I lost these things there. Don't say "lol" because I can't make a weapon pass 14 because I  have very bad luck. Thanks for the good times GMs, and -beep- all of you "pk guards" who camp at Rune and kill Pks because they have no life. I hope these PK guards all die. This is a wonderful server Versus, XxRxX, I hope it lives long. Also I don't want to here "stop crying" because I have my reasons. I hope you all miss me (:D) and remember me as a "Mexican hater" or something like that.

Bye :(

-DarkElfy

man am+17 its not much at all cmon lol... i broke deathwhisper weapon +26 and you complain about an am? Its ok not every1 can play alot but ... you can do it back what ever you lose! anyway good luck...

Ok, like the title says, I am leaving the server. I was going to make this server my home server. But, I lost too much from a PK bug. As you see, I only play on the weekends and it is very hard for me to farm.

Things I lost:

AM +17

Whisper Plate Armor

I lost these things there. Don't say "lol" because I can't make a weapon pass 14 because I  have very bad luck. Thanks for the good times GMs, and -beep- all of you "pk guards" who camp at Rune and kill Pks because they have no life. I hope these PK guards all die. This is a wonderful server Versus, XxRxX, I hope it lives long. Also I don't want to here "stop crying" because I have my reasons. I hope you all miss me (:D) and remember me as a "Mexican hater" or something like that.

Bye :(

-DarkElfy

Thanks for the nice words, it's not a reason to leave.. anyway you choose.

I'm ~Versus for people who don't know it.

OKz, keep your broken opinion for yourself. Everybody can login on our server and check if your opinion is true or not. I am not going to reply back to you ;) Have fun.

I dont call donations dude, i call overpower char's :/ because yesterday a donation kill 4 guys with bishop and 2 have special armor and weapon and to put me laugh more he kill more 5 ppl and he die with the 6 and you call that donater's? don't worry if you dont believe i make some videos to you and other ppl believe what i m talk in about!

i understand you need donation's and you make events to help newbies farm, but they own every event, so they will be more and more strong , anyway i leave that server some time ago w8 for webm0nster server will rocks ;)

anyway i leave that server some time ago w8 for webm0nster server will rocks ;)

We don't care what you are waiting for. You can express your opinion about server but not things like these. Last warning.

We don't care what you are waiting for. You can express your opinion about server but not things like these. Last warning.

So we cannot say what we think?

I played here with more 5 people, we were heros and gm's wiped becouse "you cannot win points with clan members"

fair... --

man am+17 its not much at all cmon lol... i broke deathwhisper weapon +26 and you complain about an am? Its ok not every1 can play alot but ... you can do it back what ever you lose! anyway good luck...

I know it's not much. But man, Gm need to ban these "pk guards" because I dropped everything I own, and they camp there all day. I can't work off karma. Thats the problem...

[GR] Autes tis meres o OTE kanei kapoies metatropes stis sundeseis. Isws einai autos o logos pou oloi laggaroume. Episis meta apo erwtiseis pou kaname se atoma pou xrisimopoiousan Forthnet i kapoia alli etairia, sumperaname oti osoi den xrisimopoioun sundeseis OTE (Conn-x ktl) den laggaroun.