Dagger enchant = useful or useless ?

Videur

Well that a correct AW set up but maybe TH's shouldn't go like this, that depens also on your set and such.

As AW you have so high STR and low CON so by this way you increase your HP/CP and Stun Resist. while you decrease your STR lowering the chance to blow lands but such chance it's not all based on STR then the difference it's not so huge, it's complex.

Ty for your answer, so lets say that im gonna do Adventure with full Draco + AS with CD

wich dyes should i use to have a balanced critical rate vs Blow land rate?

Ty for your answer, so lets say that im gonna do Adventure with full Draco + AS with CD

wich dyes should i use to have a balanced critical rate vs Blow land rate?

I'm not TH type but one of me best friends IRL is and after hellbound he's using +DEX+STR -CON with Draco Set and AS+CD

Str dont affect Skill land rate... this is bull**it... It' only add's P atk. Nothing More.

And you dont get much dmg bonus if you enchant your dagger, and attack using skills.

With a +21 dagger you do max 100+ more dmg than using a +0 dagger... So it's useless (On Low,Mid )

Str dont affect Skill land rate... this is bull**it... It' only add's P atk. Nothing More.

And you dont get much dmg bonus if you enchant your dagger, and attack using skills.

With a +21 dagger you do max 100+ more dmg than using a +0 dagger... So it's useless (On Low,Mid )

I`m not sure if STR gives p atk only.. It gives 1 more thing :) Like critical rate..