Dagger enchant = useful or useless ?

Videur

P att DOES increase your damage with blows BUT at a certain extent. Lets give an example... you have 2k p att with dagger and u blow some random npc for 3k. Then you have about 2.5k p att, youll blow the same random npc for about 3.2k - 3.3k. It increases the blow damage regardless but only a little. If your a poor mofo then waste enchants on high + armor and jewels. If ur a rich mofo then go ahead and make urself a red dagger. Its your choice.

I started to read this topic and this post is pure bullsh1t.

Daggers enchanted and patk effects can be seen when u hit with /attack, tho with blows are different, for higher blow u need buffs/stuff that increase crit dmg... maybe it was already explained didn't read whole topic :P

I started to read this topic and this post is pure bullsh1t.

Daggers enchanted and patk effects can be seen when u hit with /attack, tho with blows are different, for higher blow u need buffs/stuff that increase crit dmg... maybe it was already explained didn't read whole topic :P

U dumbfucck dont talk if you dont know sh!t bout daggers bcuz TH wus my very first class in l2 so dont tell me shit bout them, go test it and then talk to me, give me pure hard evidence that using a +0 dagger is the same as +7 dagger, CMON GO AHEAD?! Dont talk pure sh!t to me when you dont have ur facts straight... i stand by my word and yes it affects your blows but again "AT A CERTAIN EXTENT".

Dont have too much sense to enchant it for pvp , but looks better and the enemy could be intimidated ,that is the essence of the dagger enchant i think.But in a low rate it has alot of sense to enchant it for lvling ;)