Dagger enchant = useful or useless ?

Videur

the enchant of the dagger is good for other players who don't hit with blows like tanks who sometimes use daggers for atk.speed only there the p.atk is usefull!

• 5 weeks later...

U dumbfucck dont talk if you dont know sh!t bout daggers bcuz TH wus my very first class in l2 so dont tell me shit bout them, go test it and then talk to me, give me pure hard evidence that using a +0 dagger is the same as +7 dagger, CMON GO AHEAD?! Dont talk pure sh!t to me when you dont have ur facts straight... i stand by my word and yes it affects your blows but again "AT A CERTAIN EXTENT".

Seems u sucked with ur first class in l2, difference will be 30-50 dmg, so stfu

I can hit u with pipette knife 100-150 dmg~ difference  as with AS+10 (no cd) with blow

its simple just enchant it is not useless god damn  in server with +10 safe youll walk without enchant bullshit you will enchant it and all know it there is no discussion about it any pro dagger enchant there daggers !!!

i think that enchant dagger is only usefull for the tanks to have more p.atk at the TH and other dagger classes i think needs only for farm or to regenerate faster their hp at low rate servers! because biggest hit biggest regenerate with the vampiric rage and dance of vampire! but for dagger classes at pvps is useless because they hit with the blows and not with the p.atk!

You can start to hit w/o skills when you run out of mana and do a so good damage, it makes PvE easier and it's really usefull at Olys.

ofc str dont influence the blows of daggers but i think this has already been discussed

Since Hellbound +STR = + Critical Skill chance

Question here:

It's proved that dagger +++++ dont affect too much blow damage, thats for sure, but now i have a question about dyes.

I know that +str on dagger increase the change of blow land rate, right?

and in pvp thats all you use blows... so why ppl build up daggers with

+4 dex +4 con +1dex -9 str

??

you have more criticals but your blows would not land so why -9 str?!

Question here:

It's proved that dagger +++++ dont affect too much blow damage, thats for sure, but now i have a question about dyes.

I know that +str on dagger increase the change of blow land rate, right?

and in pvp thats all you use blows... so why ppl build up daggers with

+4 dex +4 con +1dex -9 str

??

you have more criticals but your blows would not land so why -9 str?!

Well that a correct AW set up but maybe TH's shouldn't go like this, that depens also on your set and such.

As AW you have so high STR and low CON so by this way you increase your HP/CP and Stun Resist. while you decrease your STR lowering the chance to blow lands but such chance it's not all based on STR then the difference it's not so huge, it's complex.