[Help] L2 Walker On L2 Reloaded

Hecate

OOG walker won't work.(OOG Protected)

IG walker works like a charm.

L2net IG/OOG works...

To get l2net goto http://l2net.insane-gamers.com

Im using the IG walker u posted but as i said..when i click "Run" it doesnt run..

Yes,i've set the correct path and already replaced engine.dll and the other file..(dun remember the name)

i think it has something to do with windows vista...

vista users got owned again ffs >.>

i dont think that gracia partII client is responsible for this prob cuz as u say in the readme.txt u tested it on that client...

anyone got an idea :S? i could use l2net but the problem is that it does target mobs to slowly...

and i dun know how to start the INGAME l2net(would be nice if u could help me on that too)

thanx in advance =)

ok i finally found the problme dunno how to solve it though...

i used a clean l2 gracia part2 client and when i press run it normally starts the game...when i update it to fit l2reloaded it doesnt run anymore -.-

any solutions?

You firstly update the client with l2realoaded's patch, then replace nwindow.dll and engine.dll from the .rar I've given to you.

Assuming that you've edited your hosts file, run l2walker and define the path to l2.exe (C:\Program Files\Lineage II\system\l2.exe by default). Now, press run!

Do NOT RUN L2Reloaded's UPDATER again!!!(C:\Program Files\Lineage II\L2reloaded.exe <---DO NOT RUN IT!)

IG walker for Reloaded (HB) (packed by a friend of mine, read the instructions inside):

http://files.filefront.com/L2Reloaded+IG+walkerInstrsrar/;13080482;/fileinfo.html

L2net

http://files.filefront.com/L2NET+for+L2ReloadedInstrsrar/;13080733;/fileinfo.html

(don't forget to change the IP since he packed it before the server transfer! New ip: 85.14.217.57)

Proof of L2net still working:

azertywx0.jpg

hf

Hi.

You would can help me it l2.net setting.

possibly .rar would know to do onto some side?

thanks a lot

You firstly update the client with l2realoaded's patch, then replace nwindow.dll and engine.dll from the .rar I've given to you.

Assuming that you've edited your hosts file, run l2walker and define the path to l2.exe (C:\Program Files\Lineage II\system\l2.exe by default). Now, press run!

Do NOT RUN L2Reloaded's UPDATER again!!!(C:\Program Files\Lineage II\L2reloaded.exe <---DO NOT RUN IT!)

I cannot download the IG rar. Link is dead may someone reupload it?

I dont know who decided to post that OOG walker doesnt work on reloaded, but I'm running 40 oog clients atm.

LOL! Could  you share it with us? Me and many others would appreciate it+I'll reward you.

Sorry but I'm not really in need of +reward on a forum.  Too many stupid kids out there that accidentally already got my bot and are -beep-ing it up for me.

PM me mature people and we'll see