Community Alert: Unsimpleworld Scamming Client Over $4,500

We were thinking with my team to purchase a website from this studio 1-2 weeks ago for our essence server, i feel grateful i seen this before deciding to contact them, it's clearly a scam and i wish good luck to recover your money.

@L2Hermes That you had a good experience with them in the past doesn't remove the fact that what this people is going through is a heavy scam that should be punished, talks very poorly about the studio the behaviour they show, vanishing all groups, refusing to communicate, constant false promises, and a 6 months delay without any decent job showed, and about such delay, you can be delayed for weeks, but not for months, if you have serious problems that can't let you work, then you should return the money or offer a huge compensation and let the client decide, not keep it and act cocky after threating that you won't work anymore. It's incredible how a person that can't finish simple tasks act the way he did being delayed for 6 months, unbelivable...

I will let all my colleages that own projects know about this and im sure 100% this will affect this guy business, what he did is not normal and must be punished by minimum spreading the word so nobody else fall for this disgusting scam

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Sayhas said:

We were thinking with my team to purchase a website from this studio 1-2 weeks ago for our essence server, i feel grateful i seen this before deciding to contact them, it's clearly a scam and i wish good luck to recover your money.

@L2Hermes That you had a good experience with them in the past doesn't remove the fact that what this people is going through is a heavy scam that should be punished, talks very poorly about the studio the behaviour they show, vanishing all groups, refusing to communicate, constant false promises, and a 6 months delay without any decent job showed, and about such delay, you can be delayed for weeks, but not for months, if you have serious problems that can't let you work, then you should return the money or offer a huge compensation and let the client decide, not keep it and act cocky after threating that you won't work anymore. It's incredible how a person that can't finish simple tasks act the way he did being delayed for 6 months, unbelivable...

I will let all my colleages that own projects know about this and im sure 100% this will affect this guy business, what he did is not normal and must be punished by minimum spreading the word so nobody else fall for this disgusting scam

There is no alternative on the market for this money. It's either mommy's designers who provide their services here, which is hard to watch without tears. Or companies that charge 30-40 thousand dollars for a design. 

4 hours ago, L2Hermes said:

There is no alternative on the market for this money. It's either mommy's designers who provide their services here, which is hard to watch without tears. Or companies that charge 30-40 thousand dollars for a design. 

not really getting your logic here; plus if there are no alternatives, there are no alternatives period, still no reason to go interact with a scammer

On 8/22/2024 at 12:34 PM, L2Hermes said:

Of course there are alternatives.

Oh and btw, found another post about him scamming

https://mmo-dev.info/threads/unsimpleworld-com-blacklist.27483/

^ With the same procedure. Offers to complete the ordered theme in 1 week, then proceeds to delay for another 4 months, hilarious.

Edited by Eldamar

On 8/22/2024 at 1:34 PM, L2Hermes said:

There is no alternative on the market for this money.

:OMEGALUL:actually there is 350 from denart-designs.com, weekly deadlines delivery and a coder/setup

:pepe-sheesh:he is obviously your friend thats why you said by quote "you paid him thousands and thousands dollars" its so much obvious that looks childs response, so where is this big project worth thousands dollars and nobody knows? thats not a way to help him, helping him to deliver the work he paid to do... in time.... in the past... is the only thing you can help him with.

:pepe-hmmm:he could not deliver in time... a working project... .... since the project is still not working a professional would reasure the customer that first he knows how to solve and deliver fixes for the issues, the need to come here and reply "what happent" without any response regarding fixes, or maybe new delivery, or even refund plus losing his client so much time from the investment is called theft and if you have so much info on him for this amount i recommend to take them to real curt in europe in case he does not deliver either money or work.

🥸 I dont understand the design cost so much? because the wiki and the acp are third party full scripts that can be "added" plug configure and play, so the installation/configuration plus design must cost 4.5k dollars (i guess you are not offering the server hosting and installation/configuration free services for this amount of money i would) but getting roasted for not delivering such an easy work is beyond me. you dont even have to code anything everything is ready you just buy a server, host wizcp and a wiki plugin and half of the work is ready within the day, the designs usually are copy paste from your oldest works (yes people thats what you get from all designers and its a fact) design it a bit, make a logo for it and you can deliver it within the day if you wanted

:pepe-gun:that means 2 things you either didnt care after taking the first part of the money and took some vications and when the money ended you wanted to continue your vications so you asked for the rest of the money to continue vicating :troll:

:kim: or you literally scammed the guy straightforward.

to wrap this up

:peepo-ban:

Edited by Nightw0lf
  • Upvote 1

I want to clarify once again that everything ordered for the project has been completed:

All these components were accepted by the client, and payment was made, albeit with a slight delay. Everything was successfully installed on the client's hosting.

We would have no issues making further edits if we weren't treated so disrespectfully. Despite completing all the work, the client is now demanding a refund and creating negative posts on forums. So, who is really the scammer and cheater here? The answer is clear: it's the client.

To those who are quick to criticize without having worked with us: remember, you may be in business today and gone tomorrow. We've been operating since 2006 and have seen our fair share of challenges. Unfortunately, the gaming industry is plagued with short-sighted individuals.

For anyone questioning our integrity or calling us scammers, I urge you to review our portfolio, our extensive list of projects, and satisfied clients. There's no need to spread misinformation.

As for those mentioning alternatives, feel free to explore them. We operate in an open market, but keep in mind that the best alternatives often end up working with us. In the end, you'll likely find yourself returning to us for your needs.

• Downvote 4

You're so stupid and scammer that you show some photos about your work and we can clearly see you didn't even bother to replace the new logo to the old one in the website/updater you're showing, and about that wiki you're showing, you're working for a Classic server, which means it doesnt have Kamaels or Sylphs, besides of that, that monster "Kima" doesn't even exist in ANY Classic chronicle. So we can clearly see that you haven't make the wiki and that you're showing just photos to act cool, and about that Updater, is just a photo of some old design you did only to act cool again and make people think you're a good worker. Nice wiki mister, useless ugly outdated/downgraded copy of l2central. So what are you showing here? Some latin text, old/already used designs, the design of an updater that you didn't even ask the client what they wanted (you clearly say DESIGN not function too) and a useless wiki that doesn't even have the data of the server

Stop making fun of yourself. Nobody is dumb here to try and act like you're a legit worker. You should tell to everyone that your scam has been completed, because you cant call this shit that you just posted as work for the price you charged them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 8/29/2024 at 6:14 AM, unsimple said:

I want to clarify once again that everything ordered for the project has been completed

All these components were accepted by the client, and payment was made, albeit with a slight delay. Everything was successfully installed on the client's hosting.

We would have no issues making further edits if we weren't treated so disrespectfully. Despite completing all the work, the client is now demanding a refund and creating negative posts on forums. So, who is really the scammer and cheater here? The answer is clear: it's the client.

To those who are quick to criticize without having worked with us: remember, you may be in business today and gone tomorrow. We've been operating since 2006 and have seen our fair share of challenges. Unfortunately, the gaming industry is plagued with short-sighted individuals.

For anyone questioning our integrity or calling us scammers, I urge you to review our portfolio, our extensive list of projects, and satisfied clients. There's no need to spread misinformation.

As for those mentioning alternatives, feel free to explore them. We operate in an open market, but keep in mind that the best alternatives often end up working with us. In the end, you'll likely find yourself returning to us for your needs.

You are once again throwing random claims on the table, when as a matter of fact your client still does not have what they paid for while you keep the money, not to mention the stuff Sayhas pointed out.

You would be more believable if you hadn't instantly ran to delete every single incriminating conversation with the client on telegram and wherever else you could. For example, you could have taken pictures of the messages where they 'treated you disrespectfully', or messages where the client would have said that they were in any way satisfied with their work.

Having a big portfolio is no excuse nor reassurance to this topic, since, again, you have the money and the client does not have the product.

Man up, admit you fucked up, return the money and move on, if you give at least a single fuck about your reputation.

Edited by 911reg

Nice website indeed, unsimple just shared meaningless pictures once again. How about you finally deliver the work dumbfuck?

Pa7hOzs.png

On the pictures, some of the content is still russian while language picker says english rofl

Edited by Eldamar
  • Upvote 1

Unsimple, do Your customer knows, You simply stole logo that was made by me for other project?

You simply changed the name:

17i7ZjSaSdiQTRArhn0-Bw.png

My design for the original project:

OpvN7rOdRQmtYdg7dwIQ_A.png

It was made by me in vector, I have all the files. 

I know how this community works - with leaks and leeches, but the fact You did such thing for 4,5k work is the lowest lows I've seen here. I wont judge or speak about other stuff from this dispute, it's not my business and I'm not an admin. I always liked Your work, but I wouldn't do such thing for 45 euro project, not speaking 4,5k euro project. Such a shame.

@Sayhas

Edited by Ave

On 8/29/2024 at 12:14 PM, unsimple said:

As for those mentioning alternatives, feel free to explore them.

Seriously? That's what concerns you on this topic your image and the clients you might lose?

albeit with a slight delay.

how many months is a "slight delay" for you?

For anyone questioning our integrity or calling us scammers

Your portfolio is full of designs, but there's no functionality behind them. For example, you might have a language switcher with options for English, Russian, and Spanish, but when you click on them, nothing happens. The essential functionality, like the language code (usually PHP), is missing.

Imagine someone selling a Lamborghini or a Ferrari, but they're not including the most essential parts, like the seats, engine, or even the steering wheel. Those crucial components are missing.

Operating since 2006 should mean you've had plenty of time to refine your process, yet you're still delivering incomplete products. Your client paid $4.5k for a broken design with no functionality, which you excused as a 'slight delay,' and you didn’t even bother to install it. Experience means nothing if you’re not improving or delivering on your promises.

It's ironic to label others as short-sighted while selling incomplete products and ignoring valid concerns. Instead of addressing real issues like delivering non-functional designs and failing to provide the service paid for you resort to deflecting with insults. That's not how you build trust or a lasting reputation.

While you point out that the industry is plagued with short-sighted individuals, it’s important to recognize that criticism often stems from genuine issues. Many users come to me seeking PHP code to make your designs functional functions like statistics, account/login features, and language switchers are all missing. It’s concerning that you charge for designs without making it clear that additional development work is needed. This lack of transparency leaves clients unaware of the full scope and costs, leading to frustration and dissatisfaction.

Your portfolio and list of projects can't hide the fact that you’re selling incomplete and non-functional designs. The so-called 'satisfied clients' are likely exceptions in a sea of frustration from those who have been misled. When you don't disclose that your 'designs' are just shells requiring additional development and hidden costs, it’s clear you’re more interested in making a quick buck than delivering genuine value. This pattern of deception isn't just unprofessional it’s outright scammy.

It’s convenient to dismiss concerns and suggest exploring alternatives when you’re clearly dodging accountability.

:kim:RESPECT

for beign unbanned and taking all this money since 2006 from designs without function, nobody can pull this off due to basic logic but not you Sir. You simply avoided like a true boss all the alegations :lied:

PS:

8 hours ago, Eldamar said:

Nice website indeed, unsimple just shared meaningless pictures once again. How about you finally deliver the work dumbfuck?

Pa7hOzs.png

On the pictures, some of the content is still russian while language picker says english rofl

- Giving the right on client to install it him self for $4.5k

:pepe-respected:Hats off to you Sir

https://prnt.sc/n6dUeR4NPMPC

:-peepo-no:

4 hours ago, Ave said:

Unsimple, do Your customer knows, You simply stole logo that was made by me for other project?

You simply changed the name:

17i7ZjSaSdiQTRArhn0-Bw.png

My design for the original project:

OpvN7rOdRQmtYdg7dwIQ_A.png

It was made by me in vector, I have all the files. 

I know how this community works - with leaks and leeches, but the fact You did such thing for 4,5k work is the lowest lows I've seen here. I wont judge or speak about other stuff from this dispute, it's not my business and I'm not an admin. I always liked Your work, but I wouldn't do such thing for 45 euro project, not speaking 4,5k euro project. Such a shame.

@Sayhas

Guess I have to speak for Unsimple here this time because this logo is what talkingisland already had before they contacted Unsimple.

Some other guy stole it

Edited by Eldamar
  • Haha 1

Your comments above only serve to confirm my words about the lack of competence among the participants in this discussion.

1. You posted a screenshot of a logo, although the full and actual version of the logo is presented in the same post. Please be more attentive. @Ave or is it also necessary to explain that the logo, the screenshots that you made, were used at the initial stage, when the main and unique logo was not ready? Facepalmtalkingisland-logo.png
  2. You mention that the language on the site is sometimes in Russian and sometimes in English. I understand you're used to working with outdated technologies where there is no admin panel to edit text. However, we provide such a feature, and all texts can be easily edited through it. Content filling and translation are the responsibility of the website administrator, not ours.
  3. Someone shared a link to a non-working website? You made a mistake here too. First, at the time this thread was created, the site was fully functional. Second, the current error is related to the web server or hosting, which, again, is outside our responsibility, but hosting admin, ask him about it.
  4. For those claiming that we sell "images" @Nightw0lf instead of websites – I advise you to carefully review our portfolio once again. Click on the links to the projects where we fully developed the websites, and see for yourself that they work perfectly, not just for a day, but for years. 
  5. The complaint about us supposedly not completing the website. The project was fully completed. If the clients had behaved appropriately and communicated politely, all corrections would have been made. But when only 1 out of 10 messages is constructive – sorry, that’s not part of our services.
  6. Regarding the refund: the clients requested a refund, and currently, the entire amount on our account is blocked. If PayPal decides in their favor, it will turn out that we completed the project, delivered it, and in the end, we’re the ones who got scammed. In that case, we will have to take legal action and hold the clients accountable for fraud.

In conclusion, our work has been performed with full professionalism and adherence to the agreement. Unfortunately, it is clear that the client’s actions are driven by irrationality and an unwillingness to engage in fair and reasonable communication. We stand by the quality of our work and will take all necessary steps to protect our rights against any baseless accusations.

Frankly, I did not expect to find such a large number of inattentive and unskilled individuals on this forum, leaving comments without even understanding the most basic facts.

Edited by unsimple
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, unsimple said:

Seus comentários acima servem apenas para confirmar minhas palavras sobre a falta de competência entre os participantes desta discussão.

1. Você postou uma captura de tela de um logotipo, embora a versão completa e real do logotipo seja apresentada no mesmo post. Por favor, seja mais atento.@Ave ou também é necessário explicar que o logotipo, as capturas de tela que você fez, foram usadas no estágio inicial, quando o logotipo principal e único não estava pronto? Facepalmtalkingisland-logotipo.png
  2. Você mencionou que o idioma do site às vezes é em russo e às vezes em inglês. Entendo que você está acostumado a trabalhar com tecnologias ultrapassadas, onde não há painel de administração para editar texto. No entanto, fornecemos esse recurso, e todos os textos podem ser facilmente editados por meio dele. O preenchimento e a tradução do conteúdo são de responsabilidade do administrador do site, não nossa.
  3. Alguém compartilhou um link para um site que não funciona? Você cometeu um erro aqui também. Primeiro, no momento em que este tópico foi criado, o site estava totalmente funcional. Segundo, o erro atual está relacionado ao servidor web ou à hospedagem, o que, novamente, está fora de nossa responsabilidade, mas administrador de hospedagem, pergunte a ele sobre isso.
  4. Para aqueles que afirmam que vendemos "imagens"@Nightw0lf em vez de sites – aconselho você a rever cuidadosamente nosso portfólio mais uma vez. Clique nos links para os projetos onde desenvolvemos completamente os sites e veja por si mesmo que eles funcionam perfeitamente, não apenas por um dia, mas por anos. 
  5. A reclamação sobre nós supostamente não termos completado o site. O projeto foi totalmente concluído. Se os clientes tivessem se comportado apropriadamente e se comunicado educadamente, todas as correções teriam sido feitas. Mas quando apenas 1 em cada 10 mensagens é construtiva – desculpe, isso não faz parte dos nossos serviços.
  6. Sobre o reembolso: os clientes solicitaram um reembolso e, atualmente, o valor total em nossa conta está bloqueado. Se o PayPal decidir a favor deles, descobriremos que concluímos o projeto, o entregamos e, no final, fomos nós que fomos enganados. Nesse caso, teremos que tomar medidas legais e responsabilizar os clientes por fraude.

Concluindo, nosso trabalho foi realizado com total profissionalismo e adesão ao acordo. Infelizmente, está claro que as ações do cliente são motivadas pela irracionalidade e pela falta de vontade de se envolver em uma comunicação justa e razoável. Defendemos a qualidade do nosso trabalho e tomaremos todas as medidas necessárias para proteger nossos direitos contra quaisquer acusações infundadas.

Francamente, eu não esperava encontrar um número tão grande de pessoas desatentas e pouco qualificadas neste fórum, deixando comentários sem nem mesmo entender os fatos mais básicos.

Dude, please, the work was delivered in a dirty way. stop arguing and trying to defend yourself, you're the one in the wrong, shut up and finish the job and that's it.

• Upvote 1

Since my name was mentioned, I will comment something.

To address the comment about Unsimple scamming other developers, I don't think it's true. I've already done a lot of work with Unsimple, of course there will be mistakes on some occasions in a cooperation like this (in my case the mistakes were mostly on my part due to lack of experience), but in general I've never had serious problems working for him and I recommend it if you are a developer and looking to improve your skills in a frequent work environment.

Now about the topic, as we all know, Unsimple is a group of several developers and each project depends on their availability. I read part of the conversations and the biggest problem was poor communication between both parties and the unavailability of the developer related to WizardCP. If this were my decision, I would agree to a refund based on the unavailability of my team and missed work deadlines (it would not be a 100% refund obviously, since most of the work related to the front-end and design team was carried out).

I hope the two parties can resolve this matter.