Custom Soulshot not found

amarhat

Hello ! I'm trying to create a new Grade R Weapon Grade SoulShot in Hive Five (L2Sunrise Pack)... I get it to work but when you try to auto activate it doesn't activate...

First --->  Add crystaltype in the Core and Client 

public enum CrystalType {
    NONE(0, 0, 0, 0),
    D(1, 1458, 11, 90),
    C(2, 1459, 6, 45),
    B(3, 1460, 11, 67),
    A(4, 1461, 20, 145),
    S(5, 1462, 25, 250),
    S80(6, 1462, 25, 250),
    S84(7, 1462, 25, 250),
    R(8, 22600, 30, 500);

Works fine ! 

In the Core where a find the function ???  I works on L2jsunrise !!!!

Any Solution or make the soulshot Toggle ??

Thx

1 hour ago, BruT said:

requires client side modding

Mmm but i have everything in the client, item and correct grade, effect,etc. Works but you need press te SS when pj is attack to activate... What define the action of click secundary ? 

5 hours ago, amarhat said:

Mmm but i have everything in the client, item and correct grade, effect,etc. Works but you need press te SS when pj is attack to activate... What define the action of click secundary ? 

Soulshot item right click action is hardcoded inside .dll, unless I'm mistaken. So your best bet is to ask someone like AlisaCodeDragon (but I doubt he can do it, I already asked him for this and he said he'll do it but ignored me for months). Otherwise if you don't need pet soulshot in your server you can use their item ids for your new soulshots, which is the way I did it back in L2Eola.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, An4rchy said:

La acción de clic derecho del elemento Soulshot está codificada dentro de .dll, a menos que me equivoque. Así que lo mejor que puedes hacer es preguntarle a alguien como AlisaCodeDragon (pero dudo que pueda hacerlo, ya le pedí esto y dijo que lo haría, pero me ignoró durante meses). De lo contrario, si no necesita un soulshot de mascota en su servidor, puede usar sus ID de elementos para sus nuevos soulshots, que es la forma en que lo hice en L2Eola.

Ty ! Mmm you know what .dll is ??? 💪 And other question, if i need new scroll enchant for the new grade is the same ? I need to modify the core ? Or copy the original enchant scroll and put other valudes ( and in new item put something like MsgID) works ??? You try ??? 

1 hour ago, KejbL said:

u can make custom ss but toogle set with left click 😉 

Okey... I make the SS Custom, but you need to click in the SS when Pj attack, dont works auto... What need for it please ! 

• 911reg locked this topic