Antibot system

Antibot system (acis 401)

Inorder to make the antibot system work u have to add the zone id in xml you can add as many as you want. 

pastebin pass: maxcheaters

VIDEO

Video

CODE

Captcha.java

CaptchaBox.java

AntibotProtection.java

CaptchaZones.java

Creature.java

calculateRewards(killer);	
+AntibotProtection.getInstance().updateMonsterCounter(killer, this);

Gameserver.java

StringUtil.printSection("Quests & Scripts");
ScriptData.getInstance();
+AntibotProtection.getInstance();

XML

antibot.xml

Edited by LordPanic
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

This seems like it would be effective against actual bots, but you only show how anti-bot works in town.

How would this work if a real player has a train of mobs or killing Raid Bosses with minions?

Stop everything and run to 3 different markers? Will a real player be able to see or run to markers if mobs are over them?

There has to be a balance between effective anti-bot protection and how much it interferes with the game play of real players to be considered successful.

Edited by L2Review

Nice feature @LordPanic. You can create a lot of similar things to prevent bots with this packet. Just use your fantasy 😉

1 hour ago, L2Review said:

This seems like it would be effective against actual bots, but you only show how anti-bot works in town.

How would this work if a real player has a train of mobs or killing Raid Bosses with minions?

Stop everything and run to 3 different markers? Will a real player be able to see or run to markers if mobs are over them?

There has to be a balance between effective anti-bot protection and how much it interferes with the game play of real players to be considered successful.

Well, since the coordinates are sent from the source to client, you can always check if the player can move to that point (by using geodata) and then send them to client. Its all about how you will structure it. The specific packet, it may be the best choice for antibot system (i'm not sure if any bot program can handle this packets and send the movement, but still is the best choice)

1 hour ago, L2Review said:

I showed just the captcha at the town because i didnt want to make an actual video hiting mobs and wait for the captcha to appear which is very boring for me so i decided to go straight to the point and how it looks like.

About the how players will manage to see and react while they have trains etc.  I mean u have a message in the center of ur screen and idealy 1 minute of captcha duration which is plenty to finish whatever u do and finish the captcha. Markers always appear close to player (random) but still close to player. Captcha counts only monsters and not rb or rb minions.

As melron said idealy it would be great to check the geo locs of markers and if it's possible for player to reach the markers. Also i need to remove if is3rd and change it to isin2d.

1 hour ago, wongerlt said:

If server doesn't have any other anti bot then its easy to bypass. Just capture `ExServerPrimitive` packets and then send back move packets

Then i will send 3 extra dummy exserverprimitive packets

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 9:40 AM, LordPanic said:

I showed just the captcha at the town because i didnt want to make an actual video hiting mobs and wait for the captcha to appear which is very boring for me so i decided to go straight to the point and how it looks like.

About the how players will manage to see and react while they have trains etc.  I mean u have a message in the center of ur screen and idealy 1 minute of captcha duration which is plenty to finish whatever u do and finish the captcha. Markers always appear close to player (random) but still close to player. Captcha counts only monsters and not rb or rb minions.

As melron said idealy it would be great to check the geo locs of markers and if it's possible for player to reach the markers. Also i need to remove if is3rd and change it to isin2d.

If captcha is based on monsters killed count.. how does a healer/buffer in party get a captcha?

Edited by xZEUSx

• 6 months later...
On 04/04/2023 at 19:17, xZEUSx said:

Se o captcha é baseado na contagem de monstros mortos.. como um curandeiro/buffer no grupo consegue um captcha?

Simple, just remove the dead monsters option and add time. Example every 10 minutes the captcha appears!

• 1 month later...