[Other Multiplayer Games]Sport Games Poll

Destorion

Sports Content into next MxC Community Update.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Sports category with each game's subcategories into the MaxCheaters future updates?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Don't Care

As the poll says, Would you like to see Sports Gaming Section into MxC next update? Please be Polite, do not act like toxic Do not spam useless replies and on top of all, be understandable while you express your opinion from your voting option.

Vote poll and thread Will be locked into the next two days... So all the users will have the time to check and vote their own option/opinion.!!

Edited by Vince*

13 minutes ago, splicho said:

No because they will not be used whatsoever. We can see that by the other sub forums we have here, which are barely used.

Majority of this community is interested in lineage 2 stuff, not sports lmao.

Noone will discuss for lineage 2(Dead game) 24/24.... if we're not gonna update the forum with new stuff it will never got traffic and activity.... Also, We're not a graveyard, we're community, Community with updates in need.... if half of this community stucked to lineage, then i wonder how you will help the community grown with dead game.... except those private servers that doesn't stay for long online....

Edited by Vince*

Fully agreed with Splicho, its not like people can't find sports related stuff on facebook, other sports focused forums etc. I would like the forum to be lineage2 focused, dont necessarily see a point for a sports section.

5 minutes ago, depth said:

Fully agreed with Splicho, its not like people can't find sports related stuff on facebook, other sports focused forums etc. I would like the forum to be lineage2 focused, dont necessarily see a point for a sports section.

Lineage 2 IS A DEAD GAME except those private servers that doesn't stay online for long.... then what? Lineage 2 only will help growing a community? Also those forums that you said that including sports content doesn't even do any updates except adding/removing categories and staff members due to its activity..... :thinking:

Edited by Vince*

2 minutes ago, Vince* said:

Lineage 2 IS A DEAD GAME except those private servers that doesn't stay online for long.... then what? Lineage 2 only will help growing a community? :thinking:

Well, do you think that the forum should stop focusing on lineage2 and transition to focus on other not dead games? I mean, sports section won't do much as other sections unrelated to l2 did not do well, am i not right?

4 minutes ago, depth said:

Well, do you think that the forum should stop focusing on lineage2 and transition to focus on other not dead games? I mean, sports section won't do much as other sections unrelated to l2 did not do well, am i not right?

The difference between sports section and lineage 2 section is clearly visible... in lineage 2 section half of this community know alot about developing, how to keep lineage 2 only active with those 3-4-5 users that known very well about coding and developing stuff??? will you think that community can stay so long active with them Or if everyone could take a part in a sports section will be more interesting by discussing for other games Except Lineage 2...?

Also, Other sections inside lineage 2 category are kinda inactive... No much response with shares/guides inside them... So Only server advertisements and server client develop will keep lineage 2 and this community alive for long?

Edited by Vince*

1 minute ago, Vince* said:

The difference between sports section and lineage 2 section is clearly visible... in lineage 2 section half of this community know alot about developing, how to keep lineage 2 only active with those 3-4-5 users that known very well about coding and developing stuff??? will you think that community can stay so long active with them Or if everyone could take a part in a sports section will be more interesting by discussing for other games Except Lineage 2......?????? 

Well, any idea is a good idea, the problem is that how its going to be welcomed by the community, if they gonna like it and participate actively in it. How things are now, i doubt very much, but its worth trying, Vince! Thank you:)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, splicho said:

Show me sources that lineage 2 is dead. I see a lot of activity here and on ru/br forums, what ur talking about?

Top private servers are full of players, a dead game definitely looks different.

For other communities you're talking about right now, i'm talking mainly for MxC not for RU/BR Forums man... don't try to change the truth.... Just Admit that lineage 2 will never change the activity of this community EVEN IF client side dev help will be active ONLY 

11 minutes ago, depth said:

Well, any idea is a good idea, the problem is that how its going to be welcomed by the community, if they gonna like it and participate actively in it. How things are now, i doubt very much, but its worth trying, Vince! Thank you:)

Thank you for understanding and making us do ourbest with new ideas etc, we're gonna do anything and everything to keep this long term community up to date with new games and always updated with new content etc with lineage 2 included to it ofcourse 🙂 🙏 !! 

Edited by Vince*

1 hour ago, Vince* said:

Lineage 2 IS A DEAD GAME except those private servers that doesn't stay online for long.... then what? Lineage 2 only will help growing a community? Also those forums that you said that including sports content doesn't even do any updates except adding/removing categories and staff members due to its activity..... :thinking:

lineage 2 is dead for hardstuck interlude and high 5 players only. take a look at valhalla essence and innadril and say that again. it's been more alive than ever

also imagine being in 2022 and still using the 2004 interlude client over the zaken one or the secret of empire one from lucera. really weird right?

Edited by eMommy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, eMommy said:

lineage 2 is dead for hardstuck interlude and high 5 players only. take a look at valhalla essence and innadril and say that again. it's been more alive than ever

also imagine being in 2022 and still using the 2004 interlude client over the zaken one or the secret of empire one from lucera. really weird right?

Those clients are using auto-farm system, so what? do you have fun while leaving and setting up an autofarm option for farming purposes???? 0 pvps 0 sieges, only full farm, do you call that lineage 2 🤔 ? Interesting....

Edited by Vince*

23 minutes ago, Vince* said:

Those clients are using auto-farm system, so what? do you have fun while leaving and setting up an autofarm option for farming purposes???? 0 pvps 0 sieges, only full farm, do you call that lineage 2 🤔 ? Interesting....

and people use adrenaline if not interface autofarm in older clients, so what? is it fun to manually click on thousands of mobs and is it practical when the average player is around 27-30 years old? you are misinformed just like a lot of players including myself at one point. I used to think essence was just as how you described it: full farm and 0 activity. Except this is not the case when i actually played it to then realize that essence is superior to any chronicle released in every way possible and it's full of pvp and events and instances every hour to the point that you will wonder how it went from 10:00 to 23:00 while your free time slips just from under your nose.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, splicho said:

Then you have to say that maxcheaters is dead, not lineage 2.

And even that is wrong,

1Snr2vL.png

This is what u call dead? You are patetik.

424 total members, calculate how many of those members. Staff Excluded, known about developing for lineage 2? So the only two categories are active are as follows: Lineage 2 Private Servers and L2J-L2OFF Developing(and their subcategories) and you think that Lineage 2 Categories will stay active from 3-4-5 members who know pro coding developing in java and other programs, right?

What's the point mr "patetik" or mr splichy, to stay stucked in one damn game that will not have something else except of AFK population? :thinking: , Also like i said if you think that MxC will keep growing from L2J - L2OFF Dev Help section only, think it twice.....

Thank you.

Edited by Vince*