Vote for transforming MxC into " LINEAGE 2 ONLY" forum?

Maxtor

Vote for transforming MxC into " LINEAGE 2 ONLY" forum?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want MaxCheaters to have only Lineage 2 Categories and expand more?

• Yes, make MxC only Lineage 2 .
    • No , add more games, and remove innactive boards only.

Do you want to make MaxCheaters only dedicated to Lineage 2, add more boards,  l2 related forum groups and add more l2 content?

Or do you want to clean innactive boards/games, and add more active games  as boards?

I think we were born with Lineage and we will die with it! 

The best option so far, since its a draw, is to expand l2 boards, dedicate on it, and make only one section for other games, and offtopic boards. 

those sections that I propose to add, I will deal with them personally,

since there are many works on reverse engineering in these games from me.

ps but most of all I love lineage 2 💗 so the choice is up to the forum administration 

8 hours ago, Maxtor said:

The best option so far, since its a draw, is to expand l2 boards, dedicate on it, and make only one section for other games, and offtopic boards. 

We born and we die with it ❤️

Lineage is not a game it's a life if you will explore more in history like Tower o Insolencia = Babilon tower and other things which in game and in life base is so mind fucking thing. thats why NCSOFT can't exp;ain shit what they got and all this shit this korean dummies aka dev's so lame asf can't even tell about the charackters and they all run like rabits to escape from the questions

Edited by MrTitanas

On 8/7/2022 at 12:06 AM, Maxtor said:

What's the point to keep lineage 2 alone in a whole forum? you could have more imagination of evolving the MxC Community instead of keep it alive for one game only.... If you do so do you think that will have more activity like in the past? The traffic you've got right now it will be the same and worst even after the changes you're gonna make(I mean for the l2 section only idea).... Add more game boards and categories with discussions and stuff into them to have more traffic if you want to make MxC Great again....

Edited by Vince*

Actually mxc is based already on L2 every single member here exist because of lineage 2, you can't see that this game is dead at all? what are you talking about ? There is not L2 anymore only L2Reborn you have to move on.

Have you ever think why mxc is dead or why mxc community have left?

Look at your banners none got them because there is no L2 Server's anymore, people doesn't invest in this game anymore..

Take these words a little seriously.

Peace.

Edited by Dragic

The forum is dead, thanks to all those who do everything possible to make people who contribute leave :)

If not, look at how I exposed you all in my last posts. The forum administrators had to delete all messages and posts and banned me from speaking as well.

THAT'S WHAT THEY DO WITH THE PEOPLE WHO CONTRIBUTE HERE.

I HAVE TO SAY THAT THEY SHOULD ALL GO AWAY FROM HERE BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO POST THINGS FOR FREE. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS ;)

GREETINGS. I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH HAHA

1 hour ago, BabayG said:

Maybe try to populate the lol category? With some tournaments 1v1 2v2 etc and give premiums or ads as rewards or whatever the forum can offer?

Nobody cares about such rewards.

1 hour ago, Trance said:

Nobody cares about such rewards.

True, I don't care about rewards  either but 2v2 3v3 aram is op. If someone wanted to organize something like that maybe maxtsifters would have more traffic

+ Maxstoiximan for the bet addicts 

Edited by BabayG