Interlude For Low Or Mid Rate

Hello, we would like to introduce pack with all working interlude features 99.9%, currently its ready to open a mid rate x50 server (as most popular atm). Pack has all required features from phantoms till auto events, auctions where you can sell augmented items for your selected currency, everything is easy configurable. Pack includes sources, you can open from x1 (low) till mid rates. It is same files as Reborn used on interlude version. And we will help with full support with pack setting up and all occurred issues. 

Pack + Source + Full Support 700 Euro only paypal.
Contact discord: Katana#4307

Edited by zKatana

1 hour ago, Seamless said:

are you  selling reborn files ? I'm Confused

I think he's just got a lucera pack or highly customized aCis. It could be an old version of Reborn before they added support for classic client, but I doubt it.

Nevertheless, if you price your product at 700 euros, you should provide a LOT more information. What's working, what's been added by you, what tests have been made (any live servers with this pack?). What is the base of the pack, how long have you been working on it? Some pictures and extra info for the mods included too.

-

Looks fishy to me.

Edited by An4rchy
  • Upvote 2

Its not actually reborn files, but its based on same assembly. I can provide all information and test server on private for people who's really interested to buy this product and open mid or low rate servers (without wasting my time).  Files contains all required features for mid or low rate (everything works L2OFF like) + I give full support for occurred problems. At the moment its ready to open x50 mid rate server.

49B5usj.jpg

qd6lHg6.jpg

Contact discord: Katana#4307

So it's based on lucera and you added some npcs to fit mid-rate server?

I'm trying to understand where the 700 euros is coming from. What work did you do that deserves 700 euros. The images you posted simply show you recreated reborn npcs. No big deal, not worth more than 50 euro for those 2 npcs.

Let us know what you did for these files except for customs to make it a mid-rate. What's so good about this pack that deserves 700 euros, you know what I'm talking about. Because if you're trying to get 700 for lucera work, I don't think it's going to work out that well for you...

Edited by An4rchy

1 hour ago, zKatana said:

Its not actually reborn files, but its based on same assembly. I can provide all information and test server on private for people who's really interested to buy this product and open mid or low rate servers (without wasting my time).  Files contains all required features for mid or low rate (everything works L2OFF like) + I give full support for occurred problems. At the moment its ready to open x50 mid rate server.

Isnt part of the selling process to let customers test your product before purchasing ? You are not selling lemons. If opening a test server is wasting your time then try to provide videos, pictures and full information what these files are.  Its 700 euro pruchase not some 40 euro source pack. 

Info ? about us? , project? , site? discord? what do you offer as developer to serverowners and customers?

for now it looks like : 

Potential ServerOwner
- hello ! are you selling files for my uniq Interlude project? 

You :
- Yes Sir! we selling this! 700 euros,please!
Potential ServerOwner
- Okay! Deal! 
You :
- Gimme the money and you will get your copy!
- Hey Deazer? sell me one copy! 
Potential ServerOwner
- WAT?!
You :
- Sorry, i miss clicked chat. Lets continue..!

Potential ServerOwner left the chat...

Edited by Ehoq

I can provide all information and test server on private only for people who's willing to buy it, discussions here won't be continued for obviously reasons. Its not something unique, its only stable files who can handle even 1k online without serious issues and all features are working.

Edited by zKatana

3 minutes ago, zKatana said:

I can provide all information and test server on private only for people who's willing to buy it, discussions here won't be continued for obviously reasons. Its not something unique, its only stable files without who can handle even 1k online without serious issues and all features all working.

sorry dude, but there no "people who's wiling to buy it" with info like this. 
here enough other "Stable files". 

If the seller says that 99.9% Interlude works, it says a lot about the seller himself.

- "You can open x1 and close with crap pants"

Edited by Psygrammator
xD

• zKatana changed the title to Interlude For Low Or Mid Rate