Any way to CLEAR client cache memory on aCis ?

arm4729

Question

Are there any way to clear an online player clients memory cache on aCis ? Without any client mod ? and without involving restart action ? no disconnect from the world 

Edited by arm4729
  • Like 1

9 answers to this question

Client got nothing to do with used pack, and the answer is definitively no - if you speak about ExServerPrimitive packet, it simply accumulates until client can't handle it, and at my knowledge there is no counters, except disconnecting.

If you manage to discover a pack where it properly works, feel free to show me some sources.

hey guys , thank you for your answer .. i don't know about other pack because last years i only worked on acis , so the thing is because of some npc , i get critical errors sometimes , so i made a system when you are using gatekeeper to teleport your client connection to the world will be restarted and then you will log again so that will be only a blink of second , it is working if in party it will relog in party using character_memo and booleans , but i would preffer to make this thing somehow simpler .. what i understand untill now that this thing cn be done only with some client modifications to not involve disconnecting client and character from the world

Edited by arm4729

On 4/24/2022 at 1:10 AM, Celestine said:

@Miha has such feature for sale if you interested 🙂

hey thank you for info ❤️

On 4/24/2022 at 3:49 AM, wongerlt said:

Maybe this command clear anything?

in game write ///showlog (with three slashes.) then in console log write `OBJ GARBAGE`

you must be admin.

hmm this is very interesing , thank you man i really learn new things about this game all time thats nice

Log: Purging Time : 0.012 sec
Log: Garbage: objects: 62320; refs: 723193, destroyed: 308, deleted: 308, delnames: 3750
Log: SIZE_RESTORED

VERY THX ! Can you tell me why you need to be an admin to do this ? 

where is file that checks this ? i want to use command ///c_rmode on normal character and i can't why is this happening ?

Edited by arm4729

On 4/25/2022 at 4:40 PM, arm4729 said:

hey thank you for info ❤️

hmm this is very interesing , thank you man i really learn new things about this game all time thats nice

Log: Purging Time : 0.012 sec
Log: Garbage: objects: 62320; refs: 723193, destroyed: 308, deleted: 308, delnames: 3750
Log: SIZE_RESTORED

VERY THX ! Can you tell me why you need to be an admin to do this ? 

where is file that checks this ? i want to use command ///c_rmode on normal character and i can't why is this happening ?

this command clear not all objects from memory... many skill effects for example not clearing with this command