How can I make new soulshot animations

Hustman

Can be done thorugh custom skills that mimics the splashes or client modification. @NevesOma Maybe neves knows a bit more about the client side of this request.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hustman said:

Hello, some servers like pridepacks have custom soulshots, how can I change the retail ones or even create my own?

You need new shots effects, you can't do it without knowledge, I made a lot of custom soulshot effects. Therefore depending on what you need you can simply find the path to the default ones in the file soulshot.ini in system folder. Soulshots are divided by types ( magic, stick, etc ).

7 hours ago, HyperBlown said:

Can be done thorugh custom skills that mimics the splashes or client modification. @NevesOma Maybe neves knows a bit more about the client side of this request.

Yes thats what I was thinking, for example the seven arrow splash on the target is one of the ss in pridepacks is this hard to be done? separate the splash from the skill?

5 hours ago, NevesOma said:

You need new shots effects, you can't do it without knowledge, I made a lot of custom soulshot effects. Therefore depending on what you need you can simply find the path to the default ones in the file soulshot.ini in system folder. Soulshots are divided by types ( magic, stick, etc ).

Could it be done from the source without changing the soulshot.int file?

So i photographed each ss, these are the custom pridepack ss and their grades

https://prnt.sc/26q8cdt

Edited by Hustman

5 hours ago, Hustman said:

Yes thats what I was thinking, for example the seven arrow splash on the target is one of the ss in pridepacks is this hard to be done? separate the splash from the skill?

Could it be done from the source without changing the soulshot.int file?

So i photographed each ss, these are the custom pridepack ss and their grades

https://prnt.sc/26q8cdt

Those look like skills that get called when recognized a certain variable. so yes, can be made. just call the hidden skill uppon condition

29 minutes ago, HyperBlown said:

Those look like skills that get called when recognized a certain variable. so yes, can be made. just call the hidden skill uppon condition

These ss in the photo are made simply by changing the soulshot.int file nothing else, in there i saw that some effects are changed for example D grade i am assuming is like this:

[D]
OnSticks=LineageEffect.s_u831_electric
OnBooks=LineageEffect.s_u831_bloodsuck_cs
Atk=LineageEffect.s_u831_bloodsuck_ta
AtkDarkCr=LineageEffect.s_u831_bloodsuck_ta
AtkCr=LineageEffect.s_u831_bloodsuck_ta
SpiritOnSticks=LineageEffect.s_u831_electric
SpiritOnBooks=LineageEffect.s_u831_bloodsuck_cs

how can i open the LineageEffect file to see what other effects are in there?

Edited by Hustman

1 hour ago, Hustman said:

These ss in the photo are made simply by changing the soulshot.int file nothing else, in there i saw that some effects are changed for example D grade i am assuming is like this:

[D]

You can't open this .u Try to check this package with UTPT software to take a list of effects, you need years and knowledge to know how it works and how maybe to edit it.

You can check effects lists and use them in soulshot.int like LineageEffect.FX_NAME

But if you need cool and new soulshot effects then write me in discord or Skype and I will show you how it works and some new styles so that you have a better idea of them.

I don't recommend to add some very huge effects because in mass PVP you might have problems with FPS or etc. It is important to understand how it works, what effects to develop so that they are not huge, but at the same time to be beautiful.

18 hours ago, Hustman said:

[D]

those can be on ini indeed, but effect can also be forced through an skill. Imagine he wants to keep original SSs too. then or he edits Dll to accept more parameters from ini or he add skills.

• 2 years later...