Brut and 911Reg downvote everything I post for no reason

Playinnova

prove it? you are kind of retarded person arent you?

@InTheEndॐ just downvoted 2 of your posts will include him in the list?

Edited by BruT
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BruT said:

prove it? you are kind of retarded person arent you?

@InTheEndॐ just downvoted 2 of your posts will include him in the list?

If he post proper information & details of what he’s trying to sell then I think no one will downvote him.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, splicho said:

I don't know what's the purpose of this report. People can down vote whatever they want. It's like a dislike on YouTube, if they don't like the post, they can simply down vote it no matter what.

I guess that's the purpose of this system, isn't it? If you get a dislike on YouTube, will you ask YouTube to remove the dislikes as well?

finally a solid answer 😮

• Upvote 1

1st, you can't justify what you're selling, you won't provide any decent info about what you're selling, and you're trying to sell something noone knows wtf is about for a high AF price.

Each and every single downvote you got for your crap topic is completely justified, basically cuz some people tried to give you some feedback and you started trashtalking em

unknown.png

just look at how defensive you got there, lmao

also this

26 minutes ago, splicho said:

I don't know what's the purpose of this report. People can down vote whatever they want. It's like a dislike on YouTube, if they don't like the post, they can simply down vote it no matter what.

I guess that's the purpose of this system, isn't it? If you get a dislike on YouTube, will you ask YouTube to remove the dislikes as well?

21 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

nevermind, just haters

Yeah everyone on this forums hates you because? You just insult our IQ trying to sell this shit for a shitload of money.

57 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

nevermind, just haters

was trying not to insult you but because you are so incredibly fucking retarded it seems like it's not necessary lol

someone lock this useless topic xD

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, splicho said:

Não sei qual é o objetivo deste relatório. As pessoas podem votar o que quiserem. É como um desgosto no YouTube, se eles não gostarem do post, eles podem simplesmente votar contra, não importa o quê.

Acho que esse é o propósito deste sistema, não é? Se você receber um desgosto no YouTube, você pedirá ao YouTube para remover os desgostos também?

In this forum things don't work like that, and if you don't make a written report of your reasons for downvoting the admins remove them and if the admins are friends with the people you downvote they still take . And also if they think they should, they take it too lol

9 minutes ago, Nezuko said:

In this forum things don't work like that, and if you don't make a written report of your reasons for downvoting the admins remove them and if the admins are friends with the people you downvote they still take . And also if they think they should, they take it too lol

but then again, all downvotes are justified and you can see why if you just read that topic's discussion, so there's no point on making such a ridiculous topic like this xD

2 hours ago, splicho said:

Isn't what Youtube did? No more dislike button 😂🙃

Also Google does that on Google store. 

1 hour ago, Playinnova said:

nevermind, just haters

Don't sum up so quickly. You clearly can tell the difference between hating and disliking. 

"Hate is an intense, extreme dislike towards a person or a thing while dislike is a feeling of distaste or aversion. "

Words seem to be the same but aren't.

Unfortunately there no other emotion to the like system, for example 🤑🤑🤑 would be more exact to your occasion. 

9 hours ago, Playinnova said:

Brut and 911Reg downvote everything I post for no reason
Admin please fix this problem with this 2 guys attitude. Thanks

Maybe if you wasn't a scammer nobody would downvote you, but you are a scammer. 

• Like 1

We cannot force someone to like or to unlike a post. They have their own will and reasons to do so. If they dont like what you posted, they are always welcomed to downvote or even report your post. In case of an report we will check what is wrong and act accordingly.  Btw, you too can report or downvote everything you feel wrong. There is no such rule 
"You shall not dislike posts that you don't like."

If those 2 bother you, Simply block them or If you think they went out of boundaries, then report.

Edited by HyperBlown
  • Like 1