L2jmobius 2021 complete private geodatas+system

2 minutes ago, GsL said:

Try to upload only sources at different link

I don't give support, it's all there with the geodata, there's no way I can just put the sources without the geodata, enjoy, I went!

Another genius. Leak files when a free version is about to happen.
Also not latest sources, I wont even bother the check what exact revision this is.
Kinda pointless because the new free version is based on later files than this for sure.

Random leaked revisions may be broken due to extensive reworks I did.
And the last three months I did, A LOT! And still do!
Stick with the official L2jMobius releases.
https://bitbucket.org/MobiusDev/l2j_mobius/src/master/

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Would be nice if @NevesOma or @Zake takes down this post. Sharing all the work of the people who pay to get private access and work together is outrageous. Instead of paying literally nothing, compared to others fee, you pay suspicious amount of money to someone random. Yet those files might contain viruses, be outdated and broken as F. And for what? A little glory on mxc site. 😆

Edited by Naseka

1 hour ago, Naseka said:

Would be nice if @NevesOma or @Zake takes down this post. Sharing all the work of the people who pay to get private access and work together is outrageous. Instead of paying literally nothing, compared to others fee, you pay suspicious amount of money to someone random. Yet those files might contain viruses, be outdated and broken as F. And for what? A little glory on mxc site. 😆

Then half of MXC's threads should be taken down. 

2 hours ago, Naseka said:

Actually, since @Mobius gave everything for a good price or whatever. The buyer can share anything he wants since it's like paid. Or else, Mobius he can make his life miserable if he wants because it's his work correct me if I'm wrong. If there are rules or Terms & Conditions that forbid this thing I have to know so I can take my measures @Mobius

3 hours ago, Naseka said:

Maybe is one of the frustrated guys who didn't got help on discord channel... 😆

You better read better the agreement for getting access to my private sources.
https://l2jmobius.org/forum/index.php?topic=3230

Also a few quotes from GPL mentioning about copyright on private projects.
https://l2jmobius.org/license.php

@Vision

11 minutes ago, Mobius said:

You better read better the agreement for getting access to my private sources.
https://l2jmobius.org/forum/index.php?topic=3230

Good afternoon everyone, as I paid, I do what I want, I don't see rules in your mobius projects? it's just that they're broke, opening a new branch, every protocols and waiting for things to fall free in your hand, barely fixes things in java, and waits for customers to do an xml/html/utx etc, anyway, what I bought was up to protocol 311 all your sources I have at hand I bought them I post to whoever I want, I post garbage server, I warn all of you here, I do not recommend mobius to put a server on, it comes from L2SCRIPTS! 😘

3 minutes ago, Mobius said:

Garbage is what came out of your mothers vagina.

http://l2-scripts.com/ 

Check out our projects, before saying anything, and see our clients, ask our client if there is anyone using these projects of yours, everyone is using our BR/ENG/RUS/KO I wonder if your 338 protocol is ready yet , or you just opened a new branch and hasn't done anything as usual, you have one of your customers buying with us and talking about you, your server has increased memory until the computer explodes, too slow, I've been looking at some of your code, no ask for my time, I saw more than you, there's no way ever! 

😂🤣😂😂😘

Ok that's went too far.

You are banned from this forum by violating privacy of that project in front of our eyes. You bought something that doesn't make you able to leak it and say "That you can do what ever you want".

Also, don't ever dare to make another account and make the same thing I will find you.

See you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Vision locked this topic