how iPerfect steals and sells other people's work.

deMEV

11 minutes ago, Xtellia said:

Fun fact5: creating such a map consumes 3-6 hours including pauses to drink beer. L2j server creation may take a lot of time 😉

Well i'm ignorant with client modifications (except some easy tasks) so i dont know how much time this map needs to be created. 

P.S Does a map like this, consumes 5-6 hours :serious:?

Edited by melron

23 minutes ago, Rootware said:

@deMEVif @iPerfect the same person as from russian community then he have a decryptor of @Akumu crypter. He can steal anyone client mods w/o any problems and resell as author. Ofc it's amoral but it's part of l2 community. I know some admins who changed my copyrightes in addons by self and someone even shared/resold it after as own. It's ugly part of payed developing.

Amen.

Can you add a movers for static doors and decorations with saving default map lightmap? And how much is cost your time?

Demev is using volond1's editor which saves tintmap & renders light correctly. All you have to do is to place damn assets and build the map. Actually you don't even need it with isle-type maps - shared prelude/interlude editor will be enough.

16 minutes ago, melron said:

Well i'm ignorant with client modifications (except some easy tasks) so i dont know how much time this map needs to be created. 

P.S Does a map like this, consumes 5-6 hours :serious:?

Yeah you just paint the heightmap, put texture layers onto it and place some csg brushes/static meshes. If you know which buttons to press it won't take long.

Edited by Xtellia
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KejbL said:

on MXC not allowed copy other works and resell it ? why ? 🙂

without permissions? so if it's like that everyone can copy someones work and just resell it that makes zero sense.. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Xtellia said:

Demev is using volond1's editor which saves tintmap & renders light correctly. All you have to do is to place damn assets and build the map. Actually you don't even need it with isle-type maps - shared prelude/interlude editor will be enough.

Yeah you just paint the heightmap, put texture layers onto it and place some csg brushes/static meshes. If you know which buttons to press it won't take long.

I have my own l2editor developed by many people (l0rdofdest, Edkith, Virus etc), i don't know what is volond1 editor is.

Edited by deMEV