Lineage 2 Which Chronicle you want play now ? New Project

Lineage 2 Which Chronicle you want play now ? New Project Coming Soon . !!!!! BİG İNVESTMENT.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Choose Chronicle !! Thanks for Votes.

• C4 - SCİONS OF DESTİNY
    • C6 İNTERLUDE
    • CLASSİC İNTERLUDE
    • HİGH FİVE
  2. 2. Choose Rates !! Thanks for Votes.

• 50-100X MİD RATE PVP - CRAFT
    • 300X MİD RATE PVP
    • 1000X ++ HİGH RATE PVP
  3. 3. Features !! Thanks for Votes.

• Epic Weapons / Epic Armor / Titanium Armor Retail Like Old School -
    • NO CUSTOM . EVERYTHİNG RETAİL LİKE OFF
    • ONLY 1 ARMOR 1 WEAPON LİKE EPİC ARMOR - WEAPON OR OTHERS NO MORE . STATS ARE RETAİL OFF.
    • BASED L2JAVA RETAİL LİKE OFF
    • BASED L2OFF RETAİL

Hello Everybody ,  i announce you very nice news from our new project. we have starting new project with BİG  İNVESTMENT. We need your vote and opinion for make best and playable game create. Thanks for Vote. 

Best Regards , 

Street-Gamer

Edited by Street-Gamer

• Street-Gamer changed the title to Lineage 2 Which Chronicle you want play now ? New Project

If you plan to create something based on this poll then don't. I'm expecting arround 10 votes. It will be terrible mistake if you go based on those votes because 10 votes (even 20) is not the thing you looking for. Just go arround at every l2 vote site and see the top servers, see rates, play some of them to get ideas (about custom equipment etc) and then create your plan with a common goal the logic.

-Voted and good luck.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, melron said:

If you plan to create something based on this poll then don't. I'm expecting arround 10 votes. It will be terrible mistake if you go based on those votes because 10 votes (even 20) is not the thing you looking for. Just go arround at every l2 vote site and see the top servers, see rates, play some of them to get ideas (about custom equipment etc) and then create your plan with a common goal the logic.

-Voted and good luck.

+1

2 hours ago, melron said:

-Voted and good luck.

+1

friends , thank you for yours  good ideas , i will listen all ideas. I'm confused about features & rates i will work on this ideas. i will make whatver i think inside of my head.  

Thank you So much ,

Best Regards ,

Street-Gamer